Reporting for duty (again)

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Glenn, MSG Ret.
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Glenn, MSG Ret. »

If this is who I'm thinking he is he's the real deal. I saw him about a month ago at the local PX. He & I were 1SGs together about 8 years ago. A very quiet & unassuming guy with a world of experience & knowledge but still tough as nails. We run into each other occasionally as we're both in the same line of work, Security. ( different agencies). If I see him again I'll ask him. I remember him communicating with DA to get permission to wear his SEAL badge on his Army uniform.

Glenn.

Post by Top »

Hi Glenn!!!
Nice to see you on. Some of the guys were doubtful of my SEAL status so I did what they asked & sent all of my particulars in a PM but never got a reply back. As far as I'm concerned F 'em!
I'm probably gonna be down your way after the 1st. Maybe we can meet for coffee. I'll give you a landline. Also thinking of going down to GLakes. Wanna come? Time to stock up at the commissary.
I hope you & your family had a great Christmas & a swell New Year.
Top out.
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Top wrote:
As far as I'm concerned F 'em!

If you sent the info to an Admin and they misplaced they will man up and say it. If all your stuff checks out then I will bet money that anyone that had doubts will apologize.

But I have to ask if your attitude is fuck em then why are you still here, and if you show that attitude to the VERIFIED RANGER ADMINISTRATORS then you will also have the title of Banned Dork under your name
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Glenn, MSG Ret. wrote:If this is who I'm thinking he is he's the real deal. I saw him about a month ago at the local PX. He & I were 1SGs together about 8 years ago. A very quiet & unassuming guy with a world of experience & knowledge but still tough as nails. We run into each other occasionally as we're both in the same line of work, Security. ( different agencies). If I see him again I'll ask him. I remember him communicating with DA to get permission to wear his SEAL badge on his Army uniform.

Glenn.
I remember a green to gold guy that had his trident thingy on his army uniform, didnt seem to be a big deal to get permission to wear it
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I love Horned Toad! (Not in a southern batt way!)

Trident thingy..... 8)

Return to “Introduction Archive”