Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Spartan

Post by Spartan »

This is the most amount of pages I've seen for a non-Ranger introduction for someone of your Gender. What's wrong with you people? !!!!!
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Spartan wrote:This is the most amount of pages I've seen for a non-Ranger introduction for someone of your Gender. What's wrong with you people? !!!!!
They like me! They really, really like me!
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Spartan wrote:This is the most amount of pages I've seen for a non-Ranger introduction for someone of your Gender. What's wrong with you people? !!!!!
I think we have some closet homo's that are trying to flirt. I'll stick with the chicks.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

lawdog wrote:
They like me! They really, really like me!
I am glad lawdog said that instead of me. But I would like to add another 2 or 3 pages to his intro if that was the only way for lawdog to get a "record".

I want to take this time to thank you lawdog for your assistance early this morning. You and Ranger Bell were the only one's around when the verbial shit spewn from my mouth hit the fan. Thank you for your cool head posts and your questions to SIGI who confessed to you upon his consuming "50 beers". I know I did not answer you as you tried to calmly get my attention but I was enraged. If I had the A-bomb button on my puter aimed at SIGI's house, I would have pressed it. My puter would have said, "An A-bomb has been launched. Detonation will be in 15 minutes arriving on destination on time. Thank you for using A-Bomb. We hope you come to us for your next A-bomb mission at 20% off sale. We look forward to doing repeat business with you."

Bottom line - I like you lawdog. You are okay in my book. If I could shake your hand right now, it would be a vigorous one of thanks!
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Bottom line - I like you lawdog. You are okay in my book. If I could shake your hand right now, it would be a vigorous one of thanks!
[/quote]

AHHHHH :oops: that is SOOOOOOO Sweet. I just, 'sniff....love it when guys "sniff"....do that ..."sniff"....guy thing. :cry:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Pastor Ranger Abell9 wrote:
Steadfast wrote:Bottom line - I like you lawdog. You are okay in my book. If I could shake your hand right now, it would be a vigorous one of thanks!
AHHHHH :oops: that is SOOOOOOO Sweet. I just, 'sniff....love it when guys "sniff"....do that ..."sniff"....guy thing. :cry:
Thank you too Pastor Ranger Abell9. Your ever loving words keep a man going on and on and on and on!

I really like you lawdog. hahahahaha :lol:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Steadfast wrote:Bottom line - I like you lawdog. You are okay in my book. If I could shake your hand right now, it would be a vigorous one of thanks!
Ranger Steafast. On a serious note. It was nothing. I have a deep appreciation and respect for all veterans and was disgusted by Sigi's attitude and demeanor. I didn't post half of what I was thinking. Everyone should be thanking all of the veterans in this country for their service and sacrifices so that people can act like assholes in this still free country. Your handshake would be returned with the same vigor. See you in July.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€

Return to “Introduction Archive”