Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

lawdog
Tadpole

Intro

Post by lawdog »

Hello everyone. My name is Travis and I am a LEO from Wyoming. I have been in the business for going on 10 years since graduation from College. I have no prior military service, which I deeply regret, and am getting too old to enlist now. I have the upmost respect for all servicemen and hope to get some more insite on the site. I'll try not to break etiquette at any time on the site but if I do for some reason let me know and it won't happen again. Thank you.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome Lawdog. Where in The Cowboy state do you reside?
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome and thank you for your service as an LEO!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Nice titties dumbass
RSD 96-99
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Oh yeah....

Welcome to the site!
RSD 96-99
lawdog
Tadpole

Thanks for the Welcome

Post by lawdog »

Thanks Ranger Luna and Ranger Spartan for the welcome. I'm in Sheridan Wyoming. Unfortunately the same town as Ranger V-Rod. I'll deal with you later.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Sounds terrible.

Did this site make into some sort of 'local attractions' marketing pamphlet or something?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Just tryin to help get posts up to 50000 by May 25th :D

'sides....we're all friendly round here. And I figure if you don't like someone we can always just ban 'em.
:twisted:
RSD 96-99
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Sorry Ranger V-Rod *standing at attention*. Meant no disrespect.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

DO PUSHUPS SMARTASS
RSD 96-99
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

How many do I owe?
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Just start knocken 'em out.

I'll let ya know when I'm tired. :twisted:
RSD 96-99
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Is chasing my daughter around enough for now?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome lawdog. Drop and give me a few ( more like 50) for giving my Ranger Buddy V-Rod a hard time. He will chase your daughter and you will become too tired to chase after him if I can help! :twisted:
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Steadfast wrote:Welcome lawdog. Drop and give me a few ( more like 50) for giving my Ranger Buddy V-Rod a hard time. He will chase your daughter and you will become too tired to chase after him if I can help! :twisted:
Thanks, Stead!

At least I know someone will be around to check my six this weekend. 8)
RSD 96-99

Return to “Introduction Archive”