My Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Oh, Sorry Ranger Spartan
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Snake Juice wrote:Oh, Sorry Ranger Spartan
The Ranger Community is very small. I'd say that probably 20-30% of the Rangers here knows someone who fought there and/or died there. You really ought to engage your brain a bit before submitting posts. You also ought to expand your apology substantially.

WTF! You make it sound as if it's a work of fiction in your post. Our brothers died there. Our government which sent them did not support them.

What sort of reply were you looking for: "Gee, yes that was a good book".
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Yes, Ranger Spartan I did think that and thought to myself ahh it'll be alright when i should've trusted my gut. Sorry for not thinking things over more. It won't happen again!
Vapor Brain
Tadpole

Post by Vapor Brain »

I like the book because it reads well, gives me a good perspective on what will be required of me if I do become a Ranger, and also lets people know what they went through. The general public seemed to forget about what happened there, we must never forget. I believe the book is a great testament to how tough Rangers are and it also honors those who fought and died in Somalia.
Only the dead have seen the end of war. - Plato
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

If you look at the dates in the signatures that should fucking tell you that there are plenty of Rangers here that were there or know other who were!

So you gona expand that apology ASAP or what?
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Yes

Ranger Spartan:

When i said it was a good book I meant in basically everyway that Vapor Brain just said..

Even so i should've used my head and i apologize for being a dipshit.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

I went through RIP and served with a lot of the guys that were there. It was my company that was in that buzz saw. FIX YOUR SHIT!!!
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Snake Juice
Tadpole

Post by Snake Juice »

Roger Ranger Luna won't happen again.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

snakeshit, I'm gonna fucking hurt you..... :x
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Snake Juice wrote:Welcome and you having asthma reminds me of a guy i read about in the novel Black Hawk Down who had asthma and wanted to be a Ranger so bad he lied and thought that he would just keep his inhaler and then he had to get rid of it had an asthma attack during a run there Drill Sergeant told them he was dead and later it said they saw working with some supplies and wearing a Ranger patch thought you might like that the book was great i highly recommend it!
Welcome Dove Killa, enjoy the site and all it has to offer.

Note: to peebrain Snake Juice, you have committed a grievous error by what we call hi-jacking another individuals thread (topic). Who give a shit what you read, just welcome the individual and move on. And do not answer me. I don't want to hear your excuse or apology. STFU
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

What the hell we talking about here?

Welcome Dove. hahahahha

Shut up SJ. I still don't like yer name.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”