FINALLY GOT A COPY OF MY OATH!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Frogman_C#239 wrote:LOOK AT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL PEONS HAVE TO TALK SHIT AFTER YOU BAN ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, FOR THE LITTLE BITCH WHO TOLD ME TO MEET HIM AT MCGREGOR RANGE THE SECOND WEEK OF MAY, YOU CAN MEET ME AT THE FEDERAL BUILDING ON MESA HILLS IN EL PASO TX, MAY 21st @1430, COME IN YOUR BDUS, SO I KNOW WHICH ONES ASS TO KICK. SEE YOU THEN... BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU "TOUGH GUYS" STOP TALKING SHIT AND COME ON UP.
I just figured it out....fuckstick ain't a fed...he's prolly applying to be a fed.....Hence why you can only visit him at the Fed building on one specific day....... :roll:

homo...

EDIT: I go with Toad...he is a fucking inmate...... :roll:
Last edited by BadMuther on April 20th, 2004, 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Out Standing!!! It is great to see the juices flowing again! Thank you Ram It Up Your Ass Boy. You are just what Ranger SaltBitch ordered!
Where did you go puss boy!
Won't Mommy let you come out and play! :?
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

McD wrote:Out Standing!!! It is great to see the juices flowing again! Thank you Ram It Up Your Ass Boy. You are just what Ranger SaltBitch ordered!
Where did you go puss boy!
Won't Mommy let you come out and play! :?
Thanks McD...I started busting up at your post! fucking good one!!!!
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:Call out the Luna Gimp!!!!
damn!! :twisted:
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Desert Sloth wrote:Call out the Luna Gimp!!!!
Did someone call my name? Or are you quoting a movie again? :twisted:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

I hear the metallic whine of Luna's NASA certified, titanium plated plunger spooling up........ :shock:
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Wonder why puss boy hasn't shown back up......truth hurts?
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Aaaaaaaaw, no froggy faggy. Sum biatch musta sobbered up after a 24 hours binge. Wot a waste. You wanna be one of the guys. Aaaaaaaaw. No Way fagmo. We only want responsible men that don't need to repeat your crybaby shit. You impressed our Newts with your limited intelligence. Matador 275 has a Seal standing by for your info for verification. What's up?second thoughts? We would be glad to send your posts to your buddies so they can confirm you are a second rate asshole. We have left open your account here for hours. Where are you? Yoooohoooo?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

certiorari wrote:Ranger Steadfast, I dont think he was drinkin when he made the posts. He had far too few typing errors to be drunk.
ramboboy
Banned Dork

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ramboboy
Banned Dork

Posted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 7:42 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

look, RANGERS, fuck what the DEP shits have to say but... we're obviously getting off on the wrong foot here. i mean no disrepsect to you, honestly, i have the utmost respect for rangers and other elite forces in the us military. i was joking around and i've had a tad bit to drink. here, any of you rangers that live or stop in el paso, pm me or something and will go have some drinks, on me.

Above paragraph is his untouched. Below I have underlined his typing and grammatical errors including spelling.

look, RANGERS, fuck what the DEP shits have to say but... we're obviously getting off on the wrong foot here. i mean no disrepsect(respect) to you, honestly, i have the utmost respect for rangers and other elite forces in the us military. i was joking around and i've had a tad bit to drink.here, any of you rangers that live or stop in el paso, pm me or something and will(should be we'll) go have some drinks, on me.

I highlighted in red the part where he admitted drinking.

You got a big mouth cert and you don't know shit to refute me on a public board. Drop and give me 500 PU's MoFo

13 is the number, same as 13 Aphlabet Companies.
Last edited by Steadfast on April 21st, 2004, 1:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
pjd
Ranger

Post by pjd »

Frogman_C#239 wrote:LOOK AT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL PEONS HAVE TO TALK SHIT AFTER YOU BAN ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, FOR THE LITTLE BITCH WHO TOLD ME TO MEET HIM AT MCGREGOR RANGE THE SECOND WEEK OF MAY, YOU CAN MEET ME AT THE FEDERAL BUILDING ON MESA HILLS IN EL PASO TX, MAY 21st @1430, COME IN YOUR BDUS, SO I KNOW WHICH ONES ASS TO KICK. SEE YOU THEN... BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU "TOUGH GUYS" STOP TALKING SHIT AND COME ON UP.
A 1/75 Rgr Regt 96-97
1/503 Inf Regt (AASLT) 97-98
Broke Dick @ WAMC 98-99
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

There I was..trapped in a Moscow sewer with Seal Team 6 in 1987, nothing but an MP5, tracing paper and a pencil...mission to trace the splotch on Gorbachev's head.....hold on, gotta get another beer....glug glug glug... :roll:
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987

Return to “Introduction Archive”