FINALLY GOT A COPY OF MY OATH!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ramboboy

FINALLY GOT A COPY OF MY OATH!

Post by ramboboy »

US ARMY OATH OF ENLISTMENT

"I, Rambo, swear to sign away 4 years of my mediocre life to the UNITED STATES ARMY because I couldn't score high enough on the ASVAB to get into the Air Force, I'm not tough enough for the Marines, and the Navy won't take me because I can't swim. I will wear camouflage every day and tuck my
trousers into my boots because I can't figure out how to use blousing straps. I promise to wear my uniform 24 hours a day even when I have a date. I will continue to tell myself that I am a fierce killing machine because my Drill Sergeant told me I am, despite the fact that the only action I will see is a court-martial for sexual harassment. I acknowledge the fact that
I will make E-8 in my first year of service, and vow to maintain that it is because I scored perfect on my PT test. After completion of my Sexual.....er.....I mean "Basic Training," I will attend a different Army school every other month and return knowing less than I did when I left. On my first trip home after Boot Camp, I will walk around my old high school in uniform like I am cool and propose to my 9th grade sweetheart. I will make my wife stay home because if I let her out she might leave me for a better-looking Air Force guy. Should she leave me twelve times, I will continue to take her back. While at work I will maintain a look of knowledge while getting absolutely nothing accomplished. I will arrive to work every day at 1000 hrs because of morning PT and leave everyday at 1300 to report back to "COMPANY." I understand that I will undergo no training whatsoever that will help me get a job upon separation, and will end up working construction with my friends from high school. I will brag to everyone about the Army giving me $30,000 for college, but will be unable to use it because I can't pass a placement exam. So Help Me God!"
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

BRING OUT THE LUNA!
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Admin, I vote to flush!!!!!!!!! :evil:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
ramboboy

re:

Post by ramboboy »

oh shut the fuck up guys, its a joke.... looks like some people have their "humor" gauages turned OFF
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Post a proper fucken intro. Then maybe we might let you joke around. This our home. Like it or leave it.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: re:

Post by Steadfast »

ramithomeboy wrote:oh shut the fuck up guys, its a joke.... looks like some people have their "humor" gauages turned OFF
WELL I THINK YOUR MOTHER SUCKS DONKEY DICK YOU FAGMO!

Last edited by Steadfast on April 19th, 2004, 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramboboy

re

Post by ramboboy »

for some reason, i dont know if its my computer or this site, but my last post didn't go through. i read what rgr luna had to say and i suppose its a tad disrespectful and i apologize but what i do is no different than what you rangers do... i'm no longer in the military and i'm in the U.S Drug Enforcement Administration. like he said, its your home, so...again, i'm sorry for any offense taken. laters
chukklehed
Tadpole

DAMN

Post by chukklehed »

:shock:
ramboboy

Post by ramboboy »

steadfast... c'mon... you're fuckin pathetic, is that the best you can do?? bring my debilitated mother into this.... by the way... that was a good one, i must say
chukklehed
Tadpole

Post by chukklehed »

once again.....

:shock:

I cannot believe this guy.
Cat

Re: re

Post by Cat »

ramboboy wrote:for some reason, i dont know if its my computer or this site, but my last post didn't go through. i read what rgr luna had to say and i suppose its a tad disrespectful and i apologize but what i do is no different than what you rangers do... i'm no longer in the military and i'm in the U.S Drug Enforcement Administration. like he said, its your home, so...again, i'm sorry for any offense taken. laters
Your last post was disrespectful huh, your first post was disrespectful. Your 'oath of enlistment' just called all those that serve in the Army stupid :evil: . Don't know why you would want to start off your time here that way.

Rgr is captitalized.
Last edited by Cat on April 19th, 2004, 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ramboboy

Post by ramboboy »

look, RANGERS, fuck what the DEP shits have to say but... we're obviously getting off on the wrong foot here. i mean no disrepsect to you, honestly, i have the utmost respect for rangers and other elite forces in the us military. i was joking around and i've had a tad bit to drink. here, any of you rangers that live or stop in el paso, pm me or something and will go have some drinks, on me.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

This is the big joke, read it throughly and follow all instructions:

http://www.armyranger.com/bb/viewtopic.php?t=1837

Just remember the next person that spits in your face is just joking.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

I didn't get to play....hey jackass, I got one for you.......

I really, really doubt that you are in the DEA.......but then again, who knows......Most DEA Agents have their heads up their asses!!!

Balllicker.

Return to “Introduction Archive”