FINALLY GOT A COPY OF MY OATH!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

AngryPistols
US Army Veteran

Post by AngryPistols »

Afterall, I guess there is a difference between ignorance and plain ole' stupidity.

"Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but STUPID lasts forever." -Aristophanes

Laters...

ANGRY :evil:

Editted to attribute quote to the original author
Angry

USA 95B 84-87, TXARNG 91B 88-89, CIV 89-present

"Yet each man kills the thing he loves, some do it with a bitter look, some with a flattering word, the coward does it with a kiss, and the brave man with the sword. " -Oscar Wilde
Frogman_C#239

Post by Frogman_C#239 »

LOOK AT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL PEONS HAVE TO TALK SHIT AFTER YOU BAN ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, FOR THE LITTLE BITCH WHO TOLD ME TO MEET HIM AT MCGREGOR RANGE THE SECOND WEEK OF MAY, YOU CAN MEET ME AT THE FEDERAL BUILDING ON MESA HILLS IN EL PASO TX, MAY 21st @1430, COME IN YOUR BDUS, SO I KNOW WHICH ONES ASS TO KICK. SEE YOU THEN... BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU "TOUGH GUYS" STOP TALKING SHIT AND COME ON UP.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Frogman_C#239 wrote:LOOK AT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL PEONS HAVE TO TALK SHIT AFTER YOU BAN ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, FOR THE LITTLE BITCH WHO TOLD ME TO MEET HIM AT MCGREGOR RANGE THE SECOND WEEK OF MAY, YOU CAN MEET ME AT THE FEDERAL BUILDING ON MESA HILLS IN EL PASO TX, MAY 21st @1430, COME IN YOUR BDUS, SO I KNOW WHICH ONES ASS TO KICK. SEE YOU THEN... BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU "TOUGH GUYS" STOP TALKING SHIT AND COME ON UP.
Hey Biatch.....

Make up your mind? Are you claiming to be a SEAL now? BUDS class 239????? Remember, SEALs are the only specops that do their training on a beach, AND they get nights and weekends off........ :wink:

You talk a lot of shit, so yeah, you prolly were a SEAL.....all talk, and nothing to back it up....:roll: Clear any airfields lately???? :twisted:

Hey, we are having a gettogether in May, maybe you should come.....

I'm guessing that you are some little man, clerk desk-jockey if you do work for the DEA.....

Isn't it time for your hourly testicle tonic intake?
Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

Frogman_C#239 wrote:LOOK AT YOU FUCKIN PUSSIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ALL PEONS HAVE TO TALK SHIT AFTER YOU BAN ME. YOU KNOW WHAT, FOR THE LITTLE BITCH WHO TOLD ME TO MEET HIM AT MCGREGOR RANGE THE SECOND WEEK OF MAY, YOU CAN MEET ME AT THE FEDERAL BUILDING ON MESA HILLS IN EL PASO TX, MAY 21st @1430, COME IN YOUR BDUS, SO I KNOW WHICH ONES ASS TO KICK. SEE YOU THEN... BEFORE I GET BANNED AGAIN, WHY DONT YOU "TOUGH GUYS" STOP TALKING SHIT AND COME ON UP.
This may be a little bold and if it is Rangers I'll be waiting for the order to start pushing them until you are tired.

Frogman I have one question for you...
Have you thought about college lately?
---Jon
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Apollo wrote:
This may be a little bold and if it is Rangers I'll be waiting for the order to start pushing them until you are tired.

---Jon
Harvard? You have been around Sneaky too long!
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

I can't imagine why ANYONE high speed would claim to work for the DEA. They're a clusterfuck looking for a place to happen! Look ramboBOY, you came to us with your goofy shit, like you're somebody. Well, you're not! You can claim to be all the SPACESHUTTLEDOORGUNNER, SEAL, DEA, SPERM RECEPTACLES that you want to be, it don't mean shit. You've already backed down from one challenge because your welfare sucking ass can't afford to make the trip, and now you want us to come to you? BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Apollo
Tadpole

Post by Apollo »

BadMuther wrote:
Apollo wrote:

---Jon
Harvard? You have been around Sneaky too long!
Ranger Badmuther,
I haven't seen Sneaky post in a while :( . It could be Harvard or UC Berkley or...
I am convinced though that this Frogperson/whatever he is, is in dire need of Higher learning.
---JOn
Keep on keepin' on---Joe dirt

"Sometimes you need faith in a cause to believe in yourself."

Ranger DocDaigle is my mentor.
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Frogman, you little Fagget

Why don't you tell me your name and Classnumber and I will verify you. You come in here like all the little motherfuckers do on fucking Yahoo chatrooms claiming more shit every day. It just so happens that I have a SEAL E9 on terminal leave sitting here next to me in the desert, where you would be, of course if you had the quals. I think you are a little bitch, and if we had this thread a little while ago, I would have met you in El Fucko. But please, amuse all of us and get your little ass stomped.
Sloth, post the pictures when you are done with this bag of fuck.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Fuck you pussy. DEA is for pussies that couldn't make it in the ATF and too stupid for the CIA. I hate NARC's they are lower than the happy trail coming from your moms cottage cheese fat upper pussy area. I bet if we went up there you would pull some I'll arrest you bullshit. Fuck you PIG!
(No offense DS)
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

HAHA! This is funnier than the thought of GIZMO getting kicked :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

May 21st must be his court date for impersonating a federal officer, see what happens when you have computer in jail!

DEA = overpaid primadona, that don’t do shit, just like Customs (excluding a few Douglas, AZ special agents)

So if you a seal, WTF are you doing here, post some shit VERISEAL is my friend.

Who wants to bet we have another introverted 16 YO fucking around on his parents comp again, How bout a double flush? Has anyone been flushed twice?
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “Introduction Archive”