Care Packages

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

straightshooter
Tadpole

Post by straightshooter »

Posted in wrong place!!! :oops: :oops: :oops:
Last edited by straightshooter on April 15th, 2004, 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
55B, 1989-1992, Ft. Benning, GA. United States Army Marksmanship Team 1990-1992, International Pistol.

life is what you make of it
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

SS?

What the fuck was that?
RSD 96-99
Cat

Post by Cat »

Steadfast wrote:
Cat wrote:If you didn't know lazydiva, LN is going to Airborne School soon adn will be in need of his own care packages :lol: .Wonder what kind of stuff we can send him :P.

US Army Signal Corps
31M7A(31S) 93-97

That is soooo very thoughtfull of you Cat. Think of sending LN a care package. I think though in this case it would be better if you hand delivered a care package to LN. This quote of yours and your signature quote can be married into one neat package for LN. I personally always thought of LN as being fair to all, with Integirty which makes LN a "Square" guy and you can just slip him (LN) into your "Circle", your life. :twisted:
This is definitely an instance you could get a square into a circle & your life. :twisted: All you need Cat is a little care. We'll make a collection and pay for your motel for a few days when LN graduates. I'm sure the guys would agree to donate $. We'll even issue you a "temporary marriage license", good for two weeks. I'm sure Rev. Pastor Rgr Abell will agree to drawing up the license just his once.
Good one Rgr Steadfast, I was laughing so hard in the lab just now people were looking at me :oops: .

LN is a square guy as you state, he has been a good friend to me starting the first day I posted on this site. He has always been there for me. I never forget the kindness shown to me by others and I am grateful.

It doesn't look like he needs any care packages though. I would like that chance to prove these things to him :wink:
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

I'm thinking of going to Victory Drive and shipping three 115 lb. strippers to Baghdad...how much would that be 3rd class ? Poke some holes in the box for air, some packing peanuts, a couple of quarts of water and off they go....

Just kidding, I'm sending some stuff too. I hear DVD's are greatly appreciated of all things.
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Cat

Post by Cat »

A great way to show support is to donate money for phone cards to servicemembers.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”