Introduction- Eric

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Artyom
Egg

Introduction- Eric

Post by Artyom »

Hello Rangers, my name is Eric and I am currently in the DEP program with a 11x Option 40 contract, my ship date is July 23rd of next year. I am currently 17 years old and a senior in High school and I have completed 3 years of NJROTC and I am going on my fourth. I have completed all processing with my recruiter as well as sworn in at MEPs (Montgomery) and hope to learn from this website as well as all the Rangers who reside here whom I hope to become one day. The reason I choose to join the United States Army was to give back to my country what its given me in my short seventeen years. I could not imagine living anywhere else but our great country and I feel the need to devote my entire self to protecting what it stands for and the people who live in it, be it a stranger or family. I thank you ahead of time for allowing me to join your community and look forward to your responses.
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Introduction- Eric

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Eric.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Artyom
Egg

Re: Introduction- Eric

Post by Artyom »

Thank you for the warming welcomes Ranger Zonk and Ranger CharlieRanger1FFV. I plan on managing my time as best as possible to achieve success for my future goals, as well as staying healthy and safe as possible. Thanks again Rangers.

Return to “Introduction Archive”