Lost buddies from 1st battalion 1996-1998

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Rangersniper
Egg

Lost buddies from 1st battalion 1996-1998

Post by Rangersniper »

Hello I'm looking for the guys my dad served with this means alot to me and I want info on my dad because I'm going to be a ranger soon and I want to know what it meant to my dad to be a ranger and I was really hoping to get in touch with some of his buddies he served with he enlisted in 1996 and that's bout all I know so between 1996-1997 he became a ranger his name was (removed by Admin) and he was in the 1st battalion stationed at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, Ga. If anyone knew him or served with him please let me know I'm searching for answers photos anything involving my lifetime hero my dad thank you everyone I'm sorry if this is not the right place but I'm desperate to find answers
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Lost buddies from 1st battalion 1996-1998

Post by Steadfast »

Rangersniper?
I guess I could put out the welcome mat & say your dad is welcome (which he is) to come here too.
But you have already violated our registration rules by using Ranger in your name & if you are not already a sniper, that in itself is another violation - no one on this site can use names they have not yet earned.
so you definitely owe us on this site a simple bio about your status.
Now, I have removed the name of your father because if it is your last name too & you are intending to join the military or are already in - you would be in violation of our PERSEC policy. So in addition to your bio, you had better read all FAQ's (before you post again) or you may not be here too long.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Lost buddies from 1st battalion 1996-1998

Post by Steadfast »

Thank your father.

Send me a PM - list 4 possible names you might want - in preferential order - & I will see what is available. Don't pick something you haven't yet earned.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”