Sex frogs

Military Humor. Laugh at me. Laugh at you. Laugh at them.

Moderator: Site Admin

screescrambler
USMC Veteran

Sex frogs

Post by screescrambler »

A blonde has just been dumped by her boyfriend, so she goes to a pet store to find a companion. She's thinking in terms of puppies or kittens, but on entering the store, gets distracted by a row of fishbowls on a 'sale' counter. The sign reads, 'SEX FROGS - supplies limited.' The bowls are half full of water and aquatic plants. Each also contains several splay-footed frogs, about two inches long.

Intrigued, the blonde approaches the store manager, who explains that if she takes a tank of sex frogs home and follows the accompanying instructions, she will have the greatest sex of her life.

Excited, the blonde pays up and hurries home with her sex frogs. She pulls out the intructions, which read:

1] Put fresh sheets on your bed.
2] Bathe in perfumed bubble bath.
3] Don your sexiest negligee.
4] Lie face-up on your bed, and place one (1) sex frog on your abdomen.
5] ENJOY !

She follows the instructions to the letter ... and nothing happens. Still nothing. Then ... nothing. She picks up the bedside phone and and calls the pet store. She tells the manager the frogs aren't working.

'Damn!' he says. 'I'll be right over.' A few minutes later, standing at the foot of the blonde's bed, he plucks the frog off her belly and drops it in back in the bowl with the others. He starts pulling off his clothes ... pausing only to scowl, shake his finger at the frogs and exclaim, 'Alright, this this the LAST time I'm gonna show y'all this ...'
"What the f*** is wrong with you, Private? Do you have a sucking head wound?" - Senior drill instructor, Platoon 1036, MCRD Parris Island, June 1979

USMC reserve 1979-82
USMC 1982-85

Return to “Good Humor Popsicle Zone”