Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

First of all, welcome to the site.

Second of all, READ MORE, POST LESS.

Every single question you asked in your seriously LONG run-on-sentence is answered on this forum in great detail.

Pay attention to detail, READ ALL THE STICKIES AND FAQS before you post again.

Learn to spell correctly.

Again, Welcome.
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Intro

Post by AbnRgr289 »

kidRiot wrote:Hello all. My name is Elliot. Im currently attending Foothill Community College in the Bay Area. I stumpled upon this website, and seems to be quite useful.

Im 19, and want a military career. Ever since i could remember, i wanted to serve the military. First it was Marines, then Navy, then Army, back to Marines and now, Army is what i want. And Ranger is what i will be.

Im very vocal on military.com forums, and something recently said, "The difference between 18x and Ranger Bat. is huge." So i've been searching trying to find what the difference is. From what i read, 18X is in your contract, guarentting you to try out for Special Forces (Rangers?). And i read all the stuff to go along with it, like OSUT, then Airbone School, and all the other stuff. If anyone would be willing to answer, what is the huge difference between 18x and Ranger Bat.?
Your avatar is not in compliance with the board SOP, you need to pick one from the Newts or Newts2 selections.
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
gijoe7.62
Tadpole

PM

Post by gijoe7.62 »

Welcome, PM inbound.
“Why am I not in bed, like everyone else, dead to the world? Why do I do this, live with the constant pain, the suffering, the sacrifice? Why? Because I can. Because pain tells me I’m awake. Reminds me I’m alive."

"AIRBORNE"
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

Welcome to the site and thanks for your desire to serve our great country.

Stop, listen and learn.

This forum is a lot different than the military.com where you came from. Take the time to learn that difference, and your time here will be well spent and enjoyable. All the answers to what you ask are posted here, it is up to you to take the time to read the information already posted. Prove yourself worthy, and you will be assigned a verified Ranger mentor from this site that will assist in your journey.

Good luck.
Charlie 51
Ranger

Post by Charlie 51 »

Hello Elliot, it seems that you have, how did you say, stumbled onto this site and have not actually taken the time to read the stickeys or use the search button. But I digress, a fine young chap like yourself should not need to use the search function when so many loving and caring, did I mention caring, men on this site will gladly help you to find your way.

Those search functions and stickeys are all just nonsense if you ask me anyway. Why shouldn't you, a young strapping man of 19, just be able to , how was it again, stumble on to the information you so desperately seek. This is America isn't it? Why, the world bows to your need for immediate gratification doesn't it? So many people will come to your aide here, I think you will be quite pleased. Allow me to be one of the first to help you.

How should I say this....

Little do you know how big of a dumbass you are for asking one of the most retarded questions you can ask right off the bat. If you really gave a shit about the information you seek you could use the search function on this site and have your answer in less than 3 minutes. Or you could use your precious google and find it as well. I see you say you are very vocal on military forums, well guess what, no one gives a shit what you have to say on this one. We are not your ordinary "military" forum. I believe you will find out that for yourself very soon.

I am now going to sit back and enjoy the show

Goodbye
C Co 2/75 Weapons
Classes 4-5/93

"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there" - Will Rogers
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and thank you for your interest in Army Rangers and Special Forces.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

go read the rules and stickies. you are not entitled to that avatar. you may select one from from the area that you qualify for IAW our rules. if you choose not to fix your avatar, we'll give you one.

read and search much. post little.

since you want to be in the Army at least, give yourself an APFT and post your score here.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
GSXRanger
Ranger

Post by GSXRanger »

What the FUCK are they feeding these kids these days?
RS 08-91
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Post by KW Driver »

GSXRanger wrote:What the FUCK are they feeding these kids these days?
September babies...
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

hello :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “Introduction Archive”