NoahH Sends First Report (RANGER)

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
Earthpig
Ranger

NoahH Sends First Report (RANGER)

Post by Earthpig »

I received the following letter today from NoahH. He's made it to the Recption Station and is probably already bored to tears. Here's the letter:

Ranger EarthPig,

Hey, how's it going? This is NoahH from the message board. I'm at the 30th AG right now. It's Sunday and we have nothing to do.

I have some info for my DEPs. When you get here the first day, you will be scared shitless. Don't worry about it though, because everything is easy. Just shut up and do what you're told. If an NCO gets in your face, don't freak out. Just stand at parade rest and answer, "Yes, Sgt!' or "No, Sgt!"

Most of the other privates are idiots. I hang out by myself, read the Ranger Creed, and PT. If you can get your hands on the IET Soldier's Handbook, TRADOC Pamphlet #600-4, start studying. Also, memorize your Soldier's Creed. I'll write to everybody when I get downrange and have an address.

Noah
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

'Downrange' :lol:
Evolution
Embryo

Post by Evolution »

Ranger EarthPig,

Thanks for posting the letter from Noah. Good to hear that the stud is making through reception fine. :twisted: It's just too bad I'm going to be a couple weeks behind him in training.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Hi noahH. Good luck bud.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Thanks for the SITREP Noah. Drive on and complete the mission.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Letters from School”