Countdown

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

DocHoliday

Countdown

Post by DocHoliday »

Since my time is coming soon, decided to make a countdown till I leave.

4 more dayz.

All you other wannabes can put down how many days you got left as well. I know your counting lol.

Wish you Depers good luck, and I want to thank you Rangers for helping me out through out all these months I'v been here. Time for me to start living my dream.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

I got about 2 years, I'm only a Junior in highschool. Best of luck to you Doc!
RafterMan
Tadpole

Post by RafterMan »

Good luck Doc.
Spartan

Re: Countdown

Post by Spartan »

DocHoliday wrote:Wish you Depers good luck, and I want to thank you Rangers for helping me out through out all these months I'v been here. Time for me to start living my dream.
Best of luck to you Doc. Make sure you come back and let us know how you did. There's a little Subway sandwich shop a block from the Airborne School barracks where you can use computers and access the Internet. I'll be expecting a PM from you when you are in Abn School to let us know how you did up to that point.

Of course, if you fail RIP, we'll disown you.

Now, since Glock is starting RIP monday, I have to start decorating the envelope of the correspondence I will be sending him with colorful 'You Can't Smoke A Rock' sayings. :twisted:

Taking care of our kids is a wonderful responsibility. :lol:
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Ranger Spartan, way to square 'em away! Remember, heavy on the perfume! Don't forget a special message to SSG Nash. :twisted:

Freed Y, WHAT IN THE HELL is that 'thing' on your avatar?! :shock:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Saltbitch wrote:Freed Y, WHAT IN THE HELL is that 'thing' on your avatar?! :shock:
EP told me it was a goat, but of course, that was probably just wishful thinking on his part.

Anyone else have any colorful sayings to add to Glock's Envelope? I'm hoping to use a 10"x14" manila envelope by the time we're done here.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I thought he was only into carribou....man, he sure does get around! :lol:
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Make sure you PM me your real name too, so we can send some fun mail your way.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Hey Doc, how's that 'pucker-factor'? Just wait till you see the brown sign that says,"Welcome to Sand Hill".....Bwahahaha.... :twisted:
DocHoliday

Post by DocHoliday »

sal the pucker effect has just set in. lol

pneves ill pm ya the info right now sir.

2 more dayz.
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Saltbitch wrote:Freed Y, WHAT IN THE HELL is that 'thing' on your avatar?! :shock:
Heh, my friend came over and drew that "thing". It's a guys face. Sorry for the late response Ranger Saltbitch.
Last edited by Freed Y on August 21st, 2003, 5:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

I'll pass, homo-erotic art ain't my thang... :wink:
Freed Y
Tadpole

Post by Freed Y »

Lol ok

Return to “The Mosh Pit”