Introduction - Jonah

Who are you? What is your age/education level? Clearly state the purpose of your visit. Please protect your privacy by not including full names and current personal information.

Moderator: Site Admin

Demonslayer
Egg

Introduction - Jonah

Post by Demonslayer »

Hello, all! My name is Jonah, I am 17 years old and a junior in highschool.

During my freshman year, I decided that I wanted to be a ranger. I knew that I was going to enlist when I was twelve, but I had always assumed that I would join the Marines. Anyhow, I joined this website in hopes that I could find help on this path of mine.

I guess that's all I can think of for this introduction, if anybody has any questions about me, I'll be happy to answer them, I reckon.

Nice to meet you all!
Jonah
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction - Jonah

Post by Jim »

Jonah, If you want to earn a place in the 75th Ranger Regiment, you came to the right site. We take pride in the fine young men who pass through armyranger.com in their life journey. Tell us more about yourself: Where are you from? Why do you want to be a Ranger? Please begin by reading the FAQs as well as selected threads and stickies. Most questions you might have are already addressed. The search feature, located on the top right of this page is your friend. Please self-administer a PT test and post your results on this thread within the next 72 hours. Never, never quit!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
Demonslayer
Egg

Post by Demonslayer »

Hello, Ranger Jim

I'm from the great mitten state of Michigan. Becoming a Ranger is a dream of mine because I feel as if my life lacks purpose, and what better purpose is there than serving your country, and making a difference. Another thing that really draws me to the Rangers is the challenge, In my few years of living, I haven't accomplished that many things in life, and becoming a Ranger would be an accomplishment that I could look upon and be proud of till the day that I die.

Jonah
Demonslayer
Egg

Post by Demonslayer »

Ranger Jim, my PT scores are

2 mile run: 16:23
Sit-ups: 60
Push-ups: 39
Pull ups: 6

Jonah

Return to “Introductions - Future Soldiers and Other Civilians”