Apology

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

Locutuspicard

Apology

Post by Locutuspicard »

Many of you remember me as the guy who lied about the car accident.

It took some time and a move to Fla (and a few ass whoopings from guys I pissed off) to make me realize how much I really did fuck up.

There really was an accident, if you want I can honestly get you the info now, and you can verify it. Truth was there was no little girl as you know, and the accident was on 59th and harvey in OKC.

I recently enlisted (tried on Sept 9th, but it was pushed back to the 11th, which is when I enlisted in the Army)
I got an MP spot, 31Bravo I believe. I ship off Nov 2nd to Ft. Learninwood (sp?) Missouri. I went to the MEPS in OKC, the one just off of Meridian. If anyone wants to verify that, I can provide you with my Recruiters Name and Phone number, via PM, along with his Recruiting station address.

I know I seriously fucked up, I lied, and I was outright disrespectful. I dont ask any of you to accept this, as I know most probably wont. But I do mean it, and I will do anything possible to rectify the situation.

~Jeff

Before I go, I owe one Ranger a serious apology. Ranger Bell, I know I was disrespectful, and I know that I said some things to you that were completely uncalled for, and I understand that it was wrong. For what it is worth, Ranger Bell, I am sorry, and hope someday I can prove it to you.

Also, if you want, I will no longer post on these boards, but I do ask, if the Mods delete this name and block it, please allow me to still view these boards, because it really is a great source of knowledge. Thank you all for the smokings and the information youve given me, and most of all for your time and patience up until the end, trying to get a dumbass like me to understand the info you gave me.
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Let me be the first one to respond to you...."GO FUCK YOURSELF!" There I said it. "NOW MOVE OUT AND DRAW FIRE!" :evil:
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

I read all about you on here. I agree with H8 on this one.....go fuck yourself Fucktard.
I was in 2/75 from 97 to 00. 5-99

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

I am going to jack this thread and say to you Ranger buddy that "SSG R#$%f is waiting for you." :twisted: :lol: :lol: :wink:
Last edited by Parabellum on September 14th, 2004, 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Good, tell him to put on his prettiest dress.

"He only loved people, he thought, who had fought or been mutilated. Other people were fine and you liked them and were good friends; but you only felt true tenderness and love for those who had been there and had received the castigation that everyone receives who goes there long enough." Ernest Hemingway
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Dublo wrote:Good, tell him to put on his prettiest dress.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I will.

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Locutuspicard

Post by Locutuspicard »

I expected that reply, so again, I'm sorry, and if theres anyway, in the future, for me to prove it, dont hesitate, I will.
Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

You can wear yours too, I didn't mean to discount you.

Dublo
Ranger

Post by Dublo »

Shut the fuck up Loctus, you pussy.

Bell

Post by Bell »

aaaaaahh....fuck it. I ain't got nothing to say.

Yes I will. Take that apology and shove it up yer ass son. Since I ain't there to do it for ya. Yer a piece of shit in my book and you can't rectify that.

What you did is unforgiveable. Go away.

You might turn out to be a good man. Hard lessons are life lessons and some do learn from them. But don't come back to the neighborhood you fucked up and expect to get a welcome.

Stay away from me.

RLTW
Bell
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Locutuspicard wrote:I expected that reply, so again, I'm sorry, and if theres anyway, in the future, for me to prove it, dont hesitate, I will.
Move out we don't want your sorry ass here.

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

H8, you put it so well.

Ranger2
Locutuspicard

Post by Locutuspicard »

Bell wrote:You might turn out to be a good man. Hard lessons are life lessons and some do learn from them. But don't come back to the neighborhood you fucked up and expect to get a welcome.
Ranger Bell, I didnt expect a welcome, in fact that was the farthest thing from my mind. I got exactly what I expected and deserved. I knew that it was pointless, and probably a waste of time, but I had to say it. It's been eating at me for months now.

Obviously after this I will not post here anymore, because I am not welcome to, but if it is alright with yall, can I still read the forums?
Locutuspicard

Post by Locutuspicard »

Bell wrote:You might turn out to be a good man. Hard lessons are life lessons and some do learn from them. But don't come back to the neighborhood you fucked up and expect to get a welcome.
Ranger Bell, I didnt expect a welcome, in fact that was the farthest thing from my mind. I got exactly what I expected and deserved. I knew that it was pointless, and probably a waste of time, but I had to say it. It's been eating at me for months now.

Obviously after this I will not post here anymore, because I am not welcome to, but if it is alright with yall, can I still read the forums?
Locutuspicard

Post by Locutuspicard »

Bell wrote:But don't come back to the neighborhood you fucked up and expect to get a welcome.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”