Hello

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

hoopdie
Embryo

Hello

Post by hoopdie »

How is it going everybody? My name is Lee, I was just browsing Ranger related sites online and came across this forum. Tons of great information on here, I'm looking forward to learning more about the Rangers.

Shortly after high school I had the itch to join the Military. That soon fizzled out. Now that I've had some different life experiences, I find myself really considering joining up again. I'll be 25 in a few months and don't want to let this interest slip by again. I would hate to have a regret like not joining hanging over my head once I'm an old man.

I'm 1 year and a couple months deep into a lovely marriage with my wonderful wife Kim. We've held off on the kids for now, however we do have a handsome "son", Douglas James, our Lab Doberman mix!

Thank you all that are currently and previously have served this great nation, USA!

KW Driver
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Hello

Post by KW Driver »

you are neither a vet, currently serving, or a parent. you should have posted your intro here.

attention to detail is important. I don't care about an apology, just apply it, and carry it forward.
A Co & HHC 3/75 '93-'98.
RS 10-94.

200 meters of green shit next to a river in the desert does not qualify as a "Crescent of Fertility" -me

"The meek shall inherit the earth, one meter wide and two meters long" -Lazarus Long
hoopdie
Embryo

Re: Hello

Post by hoopdie »

I'm looking for some direction with the following;

B. If you are:

Anyone else, you will select an avatar from an Avatar Gallery Category which matches the rank that appears directly under your username.

Mine says Egg, but I don't see an "egg" category? Thanks.

Return to “Introduction Archive”