OSUT Sitrep

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
minitech11x
Future Soldier

OSUT Sitrep

Post by minitech11x »

Rangers,
I just finished the BCT portion of OSUT and I am on leave for Christmas exodus. I ended up being one of the 5 people from my platoon to earn a ranger contract, which i am very excited about! The Opt 40 contract was not an option for me at the time of my enlistment, but i decided to take a chance enlisting with an 11x contract. Thus far it has worked out well. I ended up as an 11B, which is what i wanted because I would like the chance at getting a sniper school slot during my time in the army. Most of all my main goal was being a Ranger and I now have that chance. I would like to thank this site and Rangers that are part of this site for the information and advice that is provided here.

Thank you Rangers,
Minitech11x

There were two drill sergeants from my company that graduated ranger school roughly a week ago(one is my platoons SDS). Our company First Sergeant was some how able to get a pass allowing 20 of us trainees from our company to watch the graduation ceremony. This was and absolutly amazing experience as well as a very motivating experience that made me want to be a part of the Regiment even more!
HakweeRgr
Ranger

Re: OSUT Sitrep

Post by HakweeRgr »

Good work so far, continue to work on your PT during exodus. Continue to keep us updated.
B Co., 3/75th, '91-'96 "THE" Token
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 93

Mentor to dbh (1/75), FreshMeat(1/75),Mata Leao(2/75)
Zach2011(1/75), Runna22(2/75), Papa84(3/75)
Ndog275
Ranger

Re: OSUT Sitrep

Post by Ndog275 »

HakweeRgr wrote:Good work so far, continue to work on your PT during exodus. Continue to keep us updated.
x2
A 1/75 93-97
B&HHC 2/75 97-99
RS 3,4&5-95

This mighty soldier on the eve of the war he waged
Told his troops of lessons learned from battles fought.
"May your heart grow bolder like an iron-clad brigade"
Said this leader to his outnumbered lot.

www.75thrra.com
www.tacticaltailor.com

Return to “Letters from School”