Woman fired for eating BLT sandwich

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

FireFinder
Paratrooper

Woman fired for eating BLT sandwich

Post by FireFinder »

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A Central Florida woman was fired from her job after eating "unclean" meat and violating a reported company policy that pork and pork products are not permissible on company premises, according to Local 6 News.

Lina Morales was hired as an administrative assistant at Rising Star -- a Central Florida telecommunications company with strong Muslim ties, Local 6 News reported.

However, 10 months after being hired by Rising Star, religious differences led to her termination.

Morales, who is Catholic, was warned about eating pizza with meat the Muslim faith considered "unclean.," Local 6 News reported. She was then fire for eating a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, according to the report.

CLICK HERE FOR THE ARTICLE

That's about fucked up.
13R2P B BTRY (TAB), 26th FA (ABN), 18th FA BDE (1984-1988)
11C (4.2" Mortar) CSC 2/124INF, FLARNG (1988-1989)
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

Fuck Muslims. We should cage them up like we did the Japanese during WW2. But never release them. It is a religion that breeds terrorists.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Mitch
Ranger

Post by Mitch »

certiorari wrote:Why the fuck do those muslim bastards care what she eats? Thats messed up for sure.
KNOW YOUR FUCKING ENEMY JACKASS!!!

Why don't you tell us why they care. When you get your head outta yer ass find out and post it here.
RHQ 94-96, HHC 1/75 96-00
RS 12-95
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

You know, Im glad Dune Coons dont eat pork....more of it for me to eat.
Poke Chops anyone?
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Mitch wrote:
certiorari wrote:Why the fuck do those muslim bastards care what she eats? Thats messed up for sure.
KNOW YOUR FUCKING ENEMY JACKASS!!!

Why don't you tell us why they care. When you get your head outta yer ass find out and post it here.

Huh.

Sounds like someone has an assignment.

Get on it cert.......we wanna know.
RSD 96-99
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

If they dont want to eat it thats find and all, they have to right to exprees themselfs ( as much as I would 2nd Ranger H8 trains idea). But to fire someone for eating a damn sandwish is UN-FUCKING AMERICAN!! That place is a place of bussiness NOT THE FUCKING TALIBAN!! Their belifes should NOT come into play with the work!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Interesting how they all want religious freedom to their shit, but don’t want to extend it to anyone else. Any one remembers the big stink when some muslim whore didn’t want to take off her veil for a drivers license photo. Need to make them all equally DEAD!!
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
deleon275
Ranger

Post by deleon275 »

Good thing Muslims are the only ones who discriminate against other people because of their religion! Where do I sign up for the perfect religion that allows me to hate all other religions because my invisible god is better than everyone elses?
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''
Moni D

Post by Moni D »

deleon275 wrote:Good thing Muslims are the only ones who discriminate against other people because of their religion! Where do I sign up for the perfect religion that allows me to hate all other religions because my invisible god is better than everyone elses?
:lol:
Parabellum
Ranger

Post by Parabellum »

certiorari wrote:Ranger Mitch.

The pig is considered "unclean" or not fit to eat by muslims. And any muslim who touches or eats pork cannot get into heaven.
Thanks for enlightening us. :? Shithead.
"We spoke to them in the only language they understood - the machine gun."

HHC 1/75 Oct 98-Mar 99
B co 1/75 Mar 99-Apr 04
ROC RSTB RIP/PRC Cadre Apr 04-May 06
A co 1/75 May 06-Jul 08
HHC 1/75 Jul 08-Mar 09

RS 3-99
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

H8 Train wrote:

The pig is considered "unclean" or not fit to eat by muslims. And any muslim who touches or eats pork cannot get into heaven.
Thanks for enlightening us. :? Shithead.
Yeah H8, you wouldn't know that would you. Good thing a nobody told you about it. Probably in Ghan and Iraq you didn't learn that.

Ranger2
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

That's pretty fucken lame there young hero. TRY AGAIN!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

Certiorari, here's more info on the Muslim diet and what is forbidden.
http://www.iica.org/invitation/the_musu.html

As far as I'm concerned they can all eat shit, die, and go straight to .....wherever in the hell they go.
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”