Home invasion political correctness

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
dyks
Ranger

Home invasion political correctness

Post by dyks »

So on wednesday, here in lovely Houston, TX(missouri city specifically), 3 shitheads held a guy up who was working on his car in his driveway. They walked him inside his house to rob him and at some point he got the drop on them, secured a handgun from somewhere in his home, and lit them up. Leaving one critically wounded lying in the driveway and the other two on the run.

When the story comes on the news that night we get a summary of events, a description of the car, BUT NO DESCRIPTION OF THE SUSPECTS. Nothing other than "two males"

WHY ON EARTH would that not be important information in a manhunt? I'll let you guess...
B CO 3/75 96-98

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro"
RangerX
Ranger

Re: Home invasion political correctness

Post by RangerX »

dyks wrote:So on wednesday, here in lovely Houston, TX(missouri city specifically), 3 shitheads held a guy up who was working on his car in his driveway. They walked him inside his house to rob him and at some point he got the drop on them, secured a handgun from somewhere in his home, and lit them up. Leaving one critically wounded lying in the driveway and the other two on the run.

When the story comes on the news that night we get a summary of events, a description of the car, BUT NO DESCRIPTION OF THE SUSPECTS. Nothing other than "two males"

WHY ON EARTH would that not be important information in a manhunt? I'll let you guess...
It's those fucking Hasidic Jews again isn't it?!?
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
K.Ingraham
Ranger

Post by K.Ingraham »

Norwegian batchelor farmers!
http://www.75thrra.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
2d Bn U.D. for 75th Ranger Regt Assn

2d Bn(Ranger)75 Inf 1975-'77
RS 9-76
Former mentor to RANGER XCrunner.

"I am well aware that by no means equal repute attends the narrator and the doer of deedsSallust ‘The Catiline Conspiracy’
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Gotta be Mormons.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

K.Ingraham wrote:Norwegian batchelor farmers!
What kind of fertilizer is best when growing bachelors?

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

dyks wrote:So on wednesday, here in lovely Houston, TX(missouri city specifically), 3 shitheads held a guy up who was working on his car in his driveway. They walked him inside his house to rob him and at some point he got the drop on them, secured a handgun from somewhere in his home, and lit them up. Leaving one critically wounded lying in the driveway and the other two on the run.

I guess you can figure that saying two black males or two black hispanic males would be no different than saying "two men with clothes on" in Houston.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

I'm just SURE whoever they might they be they are NOT in this country illegally !

THAT would never happen South of the Mason-Dixon line now would it ?
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
RANGER513
Ranger

Post by RANGER513 »

heartoftexasarmymom wrote:
RANGER513 wrote:I'm just SURE whoever they might they be they are NOT in this country illegally !

THAT would never happen South of the Mason-Dixon line now would it ?
Well, you just keep an eye out for those Canucks sneaking over the northern border then, Ranger513, eh? :lol:
ACK !!!!! :shock:

Grrrrrrr, don't EVEN get me started on 'em........just don't even........
C Co 2/75
1986 - 1992
RS Class 9-87

RLTW

" The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena............ "
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

Nope. That's just what popped in to my head when I read that line.....

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space

Return to “The News Dump”