To Any active or retired Rangers

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
hutch976
Egg

To Any active or retired Rangers

Post by hutch976 »

This message goes out to any active or retired United States Army Rangers. I am seeking fine detailed information about how exactly you enlist into the 75th Ranger Regiment and how you are chosen to be one of the world's finest warriors. Also another important question I have is, if I attend West Point College... is it still possible to become a Ranger?

I have tried to find this information on the search key... but it is too broad. So any specific information from people who were/are actual Rangers would be greatly appreciated.

Hutchinson_3@hotmail.com

Thank you...
rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Post by rgrjoe175 »

Try a little harder with the seach function... sheeze..
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

How bout these two search queries:

West Point :twisted:

Requirements for Regiment :twisted:

RIP (tell us what the aconymn stands for BTW) :twisted:

Tell us what cha come up with. We'll assume after reading that you'll be more than willing to share the information you've found with us.

Just to make sure you're "on the right track"

Also you might want to read the FAQ and post an intro before some of these "good ole boys" get a little concerned that you're not following instructions too well. :wink:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:

Return to “Recruitment Process”