Cadet Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

michengineering
Egg

Cadet Intro

Post by michengineering »

Hello Rangers,

I am a contracted cadet (MS II) at the University of Michigan. I am currently in my second year studying Civil Engineering. I've been reading the site on and off since the summer and have gathered some great information about not only Rangers, but the Army. I wanted to show my appreciation and say thank you all.

-Bobby
PocketKings
Ranger

Re: Cadet Intro

Post by PocketKings »

I didn't think Michigan had ROTC, what with being populated entirely by homosexuals and all...

:lol:

Go Penn State!

Welcome.
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome. U of M has had ROTC since 1916 and even through the 1960s and 1970s. The place is a bastion of left wing activity still to this day and I avoid the town of Ann Arbor like the plague. There are demonstrations 24-7. You and the other cadets at U of M must be the most popular folks on campus. You should develop a thick skin and that is a good thing. Too bad about the Wolverines this year... Go State!
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
michengineering
Egg

Post by michengineering »

Ranger PocketKings and Ranger Bill,

The best way to describe ROTC at U of M is that we're pretty much the bastard child that no one wants to know about.

Ranger Bill,

I haven't given up hope for Hockey and Basketball (Wins over UCLA and Duke, something's working, right?).
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Post by Ranger Andy »

michengineering wrote:The best way to describe ROTC at U of M is that we're pretty much the bastard child that no one wants to know about.
Good! Stay there and aggravate the living shit out those left wing magpie pukes! Drive on dude...
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
Coprhead6
Embryo

Post by Coprhead6 »

Welcome! I'm applying to the University of Michigan.
PocketKings
Ranger

Post by PocketKings »

Coprhead6 wrote:Welcome! I'm applying to the University of Michigan.
Don't ask don't tell means you shouldn't post that. You're admitting being gay, or at least trying.

When will Michigan people ever learn....

Go Penn State! (again)
RS 01-00
82d (1-325 AIR) 99-00
101st (2-502d IN) 00-03
Glenn, MSG Ret.
US Army Veteran - Ranger Parent

Post by Glenn, MSG Ret. »

PocketKings wrote:I didn't think Michigan had ROTC, what with being populated entirely by homosexuals and all...
Don't ask, don't tell. :lol:
Former 2nd squad 3rd platoon A Co. 3/75 Dad
USNavy 1960-1966
USArmy 1980-2001
Retired MSG
Trigger
Tadpole

Post by Trigger »

Welcome CDT. Michengineering,

I also attend a pretty hostile, liberal school. The MECHA group on campus likes to protest us every once in a while, which we get a hell of a kick out of. In fact, last time they did it, a group of students formed to protest them. We had to hold back this one student, who couldn't have been more than a 100 pounds soaking wet, cause she wanted to fight them (MECHA). She was yelling at the top of her lungs "You ingrateful sons of bitches, you're all a bunch of...". It was awesome. :lol:

How's your administration towards your program? Are you allowed to use school facilities for training (run on the track, etc.)? Do you do labs on campus?

- Trigger
"A golf course is the willful and deliberate misuse of a perfectly good rifle range." - Lt. Col. Jeff Cooper (ret).

Return to “Introduction Archive”