ROTC Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

lonepine
Egg

ROTC Introduction

Post by lonepine »

Rangers, fellow cadets, and all others,

I'm an MSI ROTC cadet up in New Hampshire, going to contract next Wednesday once I get back from Thanksgiving break. I have immense respect for the Rangers; there's a retired Ranger (USMA '96 I think) who occasionally does Lab with us, and I have to say sometimes he puts our Major to shame with the depth of his insight. When he speaks, he always makes sure to come back to the same message: We can do it if we focus. So of course I want to be a U.S. Army Ranger - most people can only dream of being in one of the toughest, most elite fraternities in the world? Can I do it? I think so, whether it takes me 5 years or 10. I just need to keep my focus.

Thank you,
lonepine
Ranger Andy
Ranger

Re: ROTC Introduction

Post by Ranger Andy »

lonepine wrote:Can I do it? I think so, whether it takes me 5 years or 10. I just need to keep my focus.
"I think so" is weak, very weak. A better answer would be: All the Way and then some!
Ranger Class 6-73 & 7-73
C Company, 75th Infantry (Ranger)
The Ranger Department (City Team)

I Hope They Serve Cold Beer in Hell...
lonepine
Egg

Re: ROTC Introduction

Post by lonepine »

Well of course I can, I just didn't want to come off as some arrogant prick in the first post.

Return to “Introduction Archive”