Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Meatstick
Embryo

Introduction

Post by Meatstick »

Hey Rangers,

My name is Nate and I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I am 16 years old and I am currently in high school right now but after I graduate I plan on moving to Georgia to enlist into their Army Ranger Program after High School. I am 6'2", 160 pounds and I play baseball and basketball. My parents wouldn't let me try out for football though next year I plan to no matter what. I think of myself as being able to have self-control and never lose my nerve under extreme pressure and being able to beat the shit out of anybody who gets in my way. I KNOW that I WILL be the best of the best no matter what.

Thanks for letting me into this impressive website. I hope to hear your replies soon.
All I had to do was keep my mouth shut but no I had to keep shooting it off.
RangerX
Ranger

Post by RangerX »

:roll:
C Co 3/75 88-90 (Just Cause)
124 MI(LRSD) 90-91 (Desert Storm)

Repeal the 16th, enforce the 10th.

ΜΩΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all." Gen. James Mattis

Panem Et Circenses

My safe space
RangerJurena
Ranger/Moderator

Re: Introduction

Post by RangerJurena »

IraqSucks wrote:Hey Rangers,

My name is Nate and I live in Omaha, Nebraska. I am 16 years old and I am currently in high school right now but after I graduate I plan on moving to Georgia to enlist into their Army Ranger Program after High School. I am 6'2", 160 pounds and I play baseball and basketball. My parents wouldn't let me try out for football though next year I plan to no matter what. I think of myself as being able to have self-control and never lose my nerve under extreme pressure and being able to beat the shit out of anybody who gets in my way. I KNOW that I WILL be the best of the best no matter what.

Thanks for letting me into this impressive website. I hope to hear your replies soon.
Oh the joys of youthful exuberance...

Nate, I'm sure some of my brothers will be around to welcome you. I had no idea that Georgia had their own Army Ranger program.

Good luck in your endeavors.
C.Co 1/75 '87-'93
6-89
http://www.75thrra.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - are you a member?

Re: Introduction

Post by Ranger Ron »

RangerJurena wrote:
IraqSucks wrote:Hey Rangers,

Oh the joys of youthful exuberance...

Nate, I'm sure some of my brothers will be around to welcome you. I had no idea that Georgia had their own Army Ranger program.
Good luck in your endeavors.
Oh yes Ranger Jurena, cause I was there in August and saw it!!! :shock: :shock: :wink:

Oh yeah, Welcome! (You better do good and make Nebraska proud!)
SUA SPONTE - "We few, we happy few, we BAND OF BROTHERS;
for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother!"
- Shakespeare

RLTW! - Land of the Free BECAUSE of the Brave

RS 3-70
SSG VN 69-70
I Co., 75th. Inf.
4/9 Inf., 25th ID

Mentored Ranger kozzman555
http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 183
http://www.ranger.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; - LM 3537
Invictus
Ranger

Post by Invictus »

Nate, please feel free to peruse this site for information. My strong recommendation to you is to read much, and post very little.

Most every question you could have has been asked and answered here multiple times in a variety of ways. It's clear from your post that you could stand to educate yourself on the path to becoming a Ranger.

I would also encourage you to NOT beat the shit outta anybody that gets in your way, as the Army tends to frown upon a criminal record.

Good luck.
Meatstick
Embryo

hey

Post by Meatstick »

hey thanks for your replies and well i dont think that i have been in a fight for a while now and come to think haven't been in a fight since 7th grade my god i hope i can still through a punch haha just kidding.

and im going to be a police officer after my time is up in the army i cant stand the desk jobs i would go crazy
Meatstick
Embryo

Post by Meatstick »

oh and hey RangerRon i WILL represent Nebraska i cant see how i cant represent GO BIG RED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK USC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Glass Cannon
Tadpole

Post by Glass Cannon »

Welcome, PM inbound...
Ship date: 20071017

Ranger Invictus's Mentee
Meatstick
Embryo

Rangers

Post by Meatstick »

Rangers,

How does the Mentor really work?
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Well, bud, seems your future is mapped out in your mind. Hope it all goes your way.

Just a thought. You will notice that most of the men here have already faced the "teeth of the Tiger" and dont beat their chest much over what they could do much less, what they have done. In short, they already did what thousands only wish they could do. Thus, you may want to tone down the "kick peoples asses", ect....Focus on your next goal which seems to me to be, getting out of High School and then the next one, joining the Army, ect....Were it me, Id walk softly, speak with a quiet voice, and save the chest beating till later. By then when you have earned the right to beat your chest....you wont....because you will have become a quiet professional who doesnt have to beat his chest. Do well, young man and save that ego for later. If you need a mentor, you have a bunch of men here who have been there done that and will not stear you wrong.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

So "Iraq Sucks" ? How do you know?
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

Slow down; Take a breath, read more and stop posting for a little bit.

I'll reserve my welcome until you show us that you have a little self-discipline and can follow our simple, yet effective rules.
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

Welcome. Could you please expand a little more on Georgia's Army Ranger Program ?
I plan on moving to Georgia to enlist into their Army Ranger Program after High School.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Meatstick
Embryo

Georgia

Post by Meatstick »

Ranger Flesh Thorn,

I will attend Fort Benning, Georgia to enlist in to their Basic and then to Airbourne school etc. and to their RIP to get a head start on their RTB Ranger Program and what i have learned it is the Opt. 40.

Return to “Introduction Archive”