Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Tay Depp
Soldier

Introduction

Post by Tay Depp »

well here it goes
Ive been in the reserves for about a year. I only joined the reserves because i was in high school. Now since i have graduated, i recently went active. My contract says i am shipping out to AIT June 22nd to Fort Sill. I will be training for MLRS Op. I was wishing to get it changed to 11b, then i was planning on taking my asvab again so i can get a high score, im not too good at tests, and i got a 47. sad i know.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
-General George S. Patton Jr.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Welcome. Listen to the Rangers. They'll get you motivated and get you going. Keep your ambition and drive ahead.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Thank You, and i do plan on listing to them.
"You cannot be disciplined in great things and undisiplined in small things. There is only one sort of discipline - Perfect Discipline"
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the board Tay Depp.

RLTW
Bell
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Thank You Ranger Bell
Bell

Post by Bell »

Tay Depp seems to be excited and in a hurry. Which one of you guys wanna straighten him out.

Get an avatar Tay Depp.

RLTW
Bell
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Bell wrote: Get an avatar Tay Depp.

RLTW
Bell
Got it done
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

Hi & welcome Tay.
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

thanks
Tay Depp
Soldier

Post by Tay Depp »

Desert Sloth wrote:Welcome.... But I do have a question, if you are already in the Reserves, should you not be posting in the Veteran Intro section?
One thing, im not a vetern. Ive only been in the military for a year.
but thanks for the welcome
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Chiron
Ranger

Re: Introduction

Post by Chiron »

Tay Depp wrote: then i was planning on taking my asvab again so i can get a high score, im not too good at tests, and i got a 47. sad i know.
My dad was a professor for 40 years. He told me the secret to higher scores is getting well rested before the test. Either you know it you don’t. The thing is a well rested and clear mind has a better chance in logically picking the right answer. Also you’re there to score high so think you are and you might go higher. 8)

Good luck.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

since your already going to sill whats wrong with 13F
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92

Return to “Introduction Archive”