brand SPANKIN new!!!!!!

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Blondie
Tadpole

brand SPANKIN new!!!!!!

Post by Blondie »

Hey ya all ! my name is angel and I have been visiting for a few days I am 34 have a ranger buddy and thought it be cool to hang out for a while.....must have sense of humor to hang with me.. :lol: :wink: I weight train and I am a full time mom and wife...I enjoy outdoor stuff and animals....welcome all.. if you can hang in my world its pretty twisted. :twisted: ....but I will respect yours. oh and Tanning is a must..... this babe has no tan lines.. I work hard on my body and cant stand to see a guy ten years younger than me who cant even run a mile..... :wink: no mercy !!!!!
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Welcome aboard No Slack Angel. :twisted:

Please proceed to the 'Picture Post' and post your photo!
Blondie
Tadpole

about pics

Post by Blondie »

:wink: still debating about sharing my sexy self with all you hot guys 8) but I am taking it into deep concideration.....uhhhhhahhhh let me clear my throat :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome to the site, Blondie.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
BadMuther
BANNED

Re: brand SPANKIN new!!!!!!

Post by BadMuther »

blndbodeenatzee wrote:Hey ya all ! my name is angel and I have been visiting for a few days I am 34 have a ranger buddy and thought it be cool to hang out for a while.....must have sense of humor to hang with me.. :lol: :wink: I weight train and I am a full time mom and wife...I enjoy outdoor stuff and animals....welcome all.. if you can hang in my world its pretty twisted. :twisted: ....but I will respect yours. oh and Tanning is a must..... this babe has no tan lines.. I work hard on my body and cant stand to see a guy ten years younger than me who cant even run a mile..... :wink: no mercy !!!!!
Hey Blondee,

I'm a big animal lover too....keep your small animals away from most of these mofo's....... :wink:

welcome, and uh, a pic is mandatory!!

:twisted: :wink:
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Welcome Goldie Locks, glad to have you here.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome. It seems you already meet the no tan lines requirement. :twisted: Break out the camera.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Blondie
Tadpole

PICS ARE COMMING!!!!!!!

Post by Blondie »

:lol: Ok I give.......but you all have to wait till like wed or thru so that my friend can scan them :cry: :cry: sorry!!!!!!!! a little behind on the computer equiptment but hate to make you all wait,,, but I am true to my word this week I promiss :lol: :lol: :lol:
Blondie
Tadpole

be kind to your small legged friends

Post by Blondie »

no not your ole buddies :lol: :lol: :lol: hehehehehe now be nice....no cookin opossum or anything else of that nature not on my clock.. :wink: :wink:
McD
Ranger

Post by McD »

Welcome Blondie! Hey how does a Blonde... Oh never mind :lol:
C 2/75, 1st Plt, Wpns Sqd 76-79
RS 3-78
Mattoon's Goons

A 'Veteran' -- whether active duty, discharged, retired, or reserve --
is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life.'
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

McD wrote:Welcome Blondie! Hey how does a Blonde... Oh never mind :lol:
:lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

hahahahah I get the pics first :D :D :D :D