Intro.

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

daveoskie
Tadpole

Intro.

Post by daveoskie »

Hi! I am new to the site and this is my first post. I want to make sure that I do everything right, and to start off with an introduction. I'm Dave, I'm 20 years old from Madison, Wisconsin. I enlisted a month ago, and am set for 11x with option 40 set to ship 20041028. I am currently enrolled in colloge here in Madison. I will be looking forward to gaining valuable knowledge from all the Rangers and DEPs here on the board.
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome aboard. Be sure to read the FAQ's and send a PM to weidert so he can square you away with the forum SOP's.
Shallow Grave
Ranger

Post by Shallow Grave »

Welcome to the site!
C Co. 3/75 Ranger Regiment
Nov. 2005-present
Ranger School Class 04-08

Adapt and Overcome. Don't whine, just do it. Don't complain, just do it. Don't put on a suck face and want sympathy. Man the fuck up. - Ranger Disinfertention
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Welcome.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

Welcome to the site dave. I live about 2 hrs from you In hartford WI. You leave for OSUT 1 day before my 19th b-day :D Learn from this site!

Hopps
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

welcome, Dave. don't fuck up between now and then. learn the site. READ AND HEED.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Ray80
Infantryman

Post by Ray80 »

daveoskie wrote:Hi! I am new to the site and this is my first post. I want to make sure that I do everything right, and to start off with an introduction. I'm Dave, I'm 20 years old from Madison, Wisconsin. I enlisted a month ago, and am set for 11x with option 40 set to ship 20041028. I am currently enrolled in colloge here in Madison. I will be looking forward to gaining valuable knowledge from all the Rangers and DEPs here on the board.
Another Wisconsinite. Congratulations, welcome, and thanks for enlisting. I respect your future service to our country. Your ship date is my OSUT start date. We could end up running into each other in training. It's good that you want to go by the board rules and do it all right. Squared away! Use the site to learn. We're very lucky to have it.

Ray
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome. 8)
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Welcome to the site.

Use it well.

RLTW
RSD 96-99
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome dos! Nice intro. You can learn much here from our experienced Rangers. Use search button, read and heed.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the site Dave. Ya really think you can be a Ranger?

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”