_my introduction_

This Archive will be used for posts 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Kahn

_my introduction_

Post by Kahn »

greetings,
i am a 26 year old pv2 pile of puke that just went from 88m in the nasty guard to recently signing a contract to go active switching my MOS to 13F. don't know much else to say other than that i have a loving wife and son, and i am hoping to volunteer for airborne school in my AIT so that i can volunteer for RIP, i understand it is a long shot but i can ask about all that jazz on another part of these forums where it belongs.
91W
USAR

Post by 91W »

So what are you saying about those of us that were NG and Reserve?
"If you cannot accomplish great things, Accomplish small things in a great way"

"A Goal is a dream with a deadline"

USAR 1995-2005
OIF 2004-2005
91W
NREMT
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

well i mean no offense but my current NG unit i am with is about as jacked up as a soup sandwich. most of the NCO's in my unit have been to OIF 2 and think that is all they need to do cause they already served thier time so one weekend a month they serve our country by smoking 5 packs of ciggs and get sh!t faced. now with myself trying to be the high speed private that i am, i am seerching for a more meaningfull path in my military carreer. unfortunatly i chose NG and 88M due to the sign on bonus for my family and have been regreting it ever since. but all the same my view of the national guard is formed mainly from my own unit due to that is the only experience with the guard i have had...
JarHedSolja
Tadpole

Post by JarHedSolja »

Then why don't you say YOUR shitty ass Guard unit and not label the rest of the Guard.
1999-2001 USMC
2003-2006 1-148th INF (M)
2006-2009 585th MP Co
Ranger175csar
Ranger

Post by Ranger175csar »

Ahhh the guard sux.... ROTC chics put em to shame.... :twisted:

(hehehehehehehehe)

dee-da-dee
Collins

1/75 HHC 94-96 S-4
RIP CLASS 7-94

Fuck em if they cant take a joke.....
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

JarHedSolja wrote:Then why don't you say YOUR shitty ass Guard unit and not label the rest of the Guard.
easy there hero. don't trip over your own dick screaming at me like you are some kind of drill... and from what i heard alot of guard units are slack assed. how bout just chill, and it's my oppinion and this is my introduction. just ease the fuck off kthxbye.
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

Kahn wrote:
JarHedSolja wrote:Then why don't you say YOUR shitty ass Guard unit and not label the rest of the Guard.
easy there hero. don't trip over your own dick screaming at me like you are some kind of drill... and from what i heard alot of guard units are slack assed. how bout just chill, and it's my oppinion and this is my introduction. just ease the fuck off kthxbye.
oh and btw it isn't going to be MY shitty ass guard unit for long cause i am joining the REAL army, huuuaaahh?
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Kahn wrote:
Kahn wrote:
oh and btw it isn't going to be MY shitty ass guard unit for long cause i am joining the REAL army, huuuaaahh?
But it's yours now and until you are in another unit and have been placed with the majority of them you need to step off your own dick and mind your manners.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Holy fuck.... Rangers I am soooooo sorry.... crown and ArmyRanger.com don't mix well..... I'm gonna go... somewhere... and hide....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

MrsDocMac wrote:Holy fuck.... Rangers I am soooooo sorry.... crown and ArmyRanger.com don't mix well..... I'm gonna go... somewhere... and hide....

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
wow.... just wow... when you know what i am talking about please feel the free to speak until then shut the hell up. i joined to serve not to sit around and watch a bunch of morons that moved around the state to rank up bitch and moan about how they hate serving.
MrsDocMac

Post by MrsDocMac »

Whoa, I was apologizing for ripping your ass in a Ranger house, I served, 5 1/2 years you little prick, so fuck off.

It's ill advised not to read a sig line before typing.
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

honestly i didn't come here to make enemies or piss anyone off but i noticed that alot of people aren't very friendly in this forum. all i want is information and advice. I am done dogging whoever now. i just want what i came for.
Kahn

Post by Kahn »

Yana wrote:Thank you for serving our great country. Hopefully you can learn something from this site. Since you are currently serving why did you post in the Deps and Other Civilians section?
well i hardly consider myself a veteran with the amount of time i have served, if there is one thing i have noticed is that you aint shit in the Army if you don't have a combat patch, or at least that is how i am treated, i am so green really i could be a chem light. but i tried the guard and hated it, i chose an MOS for money, and hated that choice to. i want to kill for my country so i got a new MOS of 13F. i would kill for a Ranger tab or even better to serve as a Ranger. to me i believe i was put on this earth by God to serve destroying the enemy. I didn't realize it when i first signed up. but my selective service registration date was on Sept. 11th. it sounds crazy but i consider it a sign.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Kahn wrote:honestly i didn't come here to make enemies or piss anyone off but i noticed that alot of people aren't very friendly in this forum. all i want is information and advice. I am done dogging whoever now. i just want what i came for.
Kahn, We advocate that all that come to www.armyranger.com/bb do some research of our forums & elsewhere through research engines and gleam what they need. Most topics have been discussed many times over so we got lots already written. Might I add welcome and may the rest of your evening unfold with pleasantries as you research what you want.

Thank you for your service to our country.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Introduction Archive”