Contract Secured

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Caleb
Embryo

Contract Secured

Post by Caleb »

Just got home from MEPS, scored a 94 on the ASVAB and all 1's on the physical examination. I am a GO for Rangers and I got the usual 11x with Opt. 40 contract. Because of the time of year I got an extra signing bonus putting me at 16,000. I am leaving earlier than I wanted but am ready to undergo the transformation into a soldier, ship date is 20061124 to Benning. My recruiter served in Ranger battalion for a while but was never able to complete Ranger School due to a broken leg, my Ranger mentor is squaring me away and I have met several Rangers recently who have offered assistance and encouraging words. Upon successful completion of training I hope to be stationed in 3rd Battalion. Bring the smoke, I'm sure I'll get plenty.
Proverbs 12:1
Whoever loves instruction loves knowledge, But he who hates correction is stupid.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Congratulations! You have earned a shot and now you need to make the most of it. Good luck to you, with "luck" meaning preparation meeting opportunity. It is now up to you, you have the opportunity. Make us FOGs proud..
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “Recruitment Process”