Christ! Is it time to go home yet...

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Christ! Is it time to go home yet...

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

I'm at work.

Doing nothing. I can't even think of anything to type. I shared the dog-fuck story with the other employees, and that has been the highlight of the day.

Fuck!
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

You need a drink!
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
SRR2R
Tadpole

Post by SRR2R »

Maybe this will help a little...

In Prison...you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
At Work...you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

In Prison...you get 3 meals a day (free).
At Work...you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it yourself.

In Prison...you get time off for good behavior.
At Work...you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.

In Prison...a guard locks and unlocks the doors for you.
At Work...you must carry around the security card and unlock/open all the doors yourself.

In Prison...you can watch TV and play games.
At Work...you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

In Prison...you get your own toilet.
At Work...you have to share.

In Prison...they allow your family and friends to visit.
At Work...you can't even speak to your family and friends.

In Prison...all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work at all.
At Work...you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.

In Prison...you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out.
At Work...you spend most of your time wanting to get and go inside bars.
"Every man thinks meanly of himself for not having been a soldier..." - Samuel Johnson

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and violent men take it by force.
-Matthew 11:12
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Fuck, I'm bored too.

Had Chinese for lunch and I'm about to drydock all over the sides of the office shitter....that'll liven up the place. :D
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Baseplate
Ranger

Post by Baseplate »

SRR2R wrote:Maybe this will help a little...

In Prison...you spend the majority of your time in an 8x10 cell.
At Work...you spend most of your time in a 6x8 cubicle.

In Prison...you get 3 meals a day (free).
At Work...you only get a break for one meal and you have to pay for it yourself.

In Prison...you get time off for good behavior.
At Work...you get rewarded for good behavior with more work.

In Prison...a guard locks and unlocks the doors for you.
At Work...you must carry around the security card and unlock/open all the doors yourself.

In Prison...you can watch TV and play games.
At Work...you get fired for watching TV and playing games.

In Prison...you get your own toilet.
At Work...you have to share.

In Prison...they allow your family and friends to visit.
At Work...you can't even speak to your family and friends.

In Prison...all expenses are paid by taxpayers with no work at all.
At Work...you get to pay all the expenses to go to work and then they deduct taxes from your salary to pay for the prisoners.

In Prison...you spend most of your life looking through bars from the inside wanting to get out.
At Work...you spend most of your time wanting to get and go inside bars.
In Prison...you get anally raped for a pack of smokes
At Work...who gives a fuck, at least you asshole doesn't look like a bowl of chilly
HHC 1/75 mtrs Apr 2000- dec 2003
hang it, FIRE!!!!

"I feel sorry for anyone who is not an alcoholic---How would you like to wake up every moring & know that is the best you will feel all day?" W.C. Fields

1st Ranger Bn...We may not go down in history but we will go down on your sister
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

Don't even talk to me today.

This morning I woke up and found my youngest daughter's bed full of hair. Seems in the middle of the night, big Sis (3yrs old) got little Sis (almost 2 yrs old) to go into the bathroom and climb up the hamper, onto the vanity, and reach up on the shelf and get the scissors. Upon retrieval of said scissors, they proceeded to exfill back to their bedroom and play beauty shop whil Mommy and Daddy were asleep. My 3 yr old HAD, HAD the most beautiful long blonde hair you've ever seen on a kid that young. This morning, she was about 6 inches lighter. After I get that shit cut, she won't have enough for a damn pony tail.

I made Mommy take her to daycare, so that I can calm down enough throughout the day to bust her little ass for playing with scissors, and putting her sister (the little sneaky one) up to doing here dirty work for her. :evil:

THEN, my day has been spent dealing with clients who won't pay their damn bills. Like any reasonable person can go two friggin' months without paying their insurance bill and think that they still have coverage, and then have the audacity to ask me to move them to another company so that they won't have to pay what they rightfully owe the insurance company.

Combined with my booger wiping telephone contractors from a week ago, I'm about two Airborne second from climbing a Goddamn bell tower and raining so serious fucking death down on all of the stupid section of god's creation. :twisted:

Yeah, I need a drink. But I can't have one until after I go home and beat my kids ass, that is IF I have calmed down enough to do it the right way by then.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

IntelToad wrote:Fuck, I'm bored too.

Had Chinese for lunch and I'm about to drydock all over the sides of the office shitter....that'll liven up the place. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: sucks to be next in line..........
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
IntelToad
Ranger

Post by IntelToad »

Upon retrieval of said scissors, they proceeded to exfill back to their bedroom and play beauty shop whil Mommy and Daddy were asleep. My 3 yr old HAD, HAD the most beautiful long blonde hair you've ever seen on a kid that young. This morning, she was about 6 inches lighter. After I get that shit cut, she won't have enough for a damn pony tail.
:shock: :D

My most used phrase with my six year old- "What the hell were you thinking ??" :D
S-2, HQ 75th, 1985-1987
Chiron
Ranger

Post by Chiron »

It's 23:00 and I can hardly keep my eyes open. I'm watching Tongo and France play soccer in the worl cup it's 0-0 and God i pray France looses.
RS Class 5-82
French Commando 11-83
LRSLC Class 5-87
U.S. Army 1980-1984 and 1987-1990
---------
“Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.”
George S. Patton
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Creeping Death wrote:Don't even talk to me today.

This morning I woke up and found my youngest daughter's bed full of hair. Seems in the middle of the night, big Sis (3yrs old) got little Sis (almost 2 yrs old) to go into the bathroom and climb up the hamper, onto the vanity, and reach up on the shelf and get the scissors. Upon retrieval of said scissors, they proceeded to exfill back to their bedroom and play beauty shop whil Mommy and Daddy were asleep. My 3 yr old HAD, HAD the most beautiful long blonde hair you've ever seen on a kid that young. This morning, she was about 6 inches lighter. After I get that shit cut, she won't have enough for a damn pony tail.

I made Mommy take her to daycare, so that I can calm down enough throughout the day to bust her little ass for playing with scissors, and putting her sister (the little sneaky one) up to doing here dirty work for her. :evil:

THEN, my day has been spent dealing with clients who won't pay their damn bills. Like any reasonable person can go two friggin' months without paying their insurance bill and think that they still have coverage, and then have the audacity to ask me to move them to another company so that they won't have to pay what they rightfully owe the insurance company.

Combined with my booger wiping telephone contractors from a week ago, I'm about two Airborne second from climbing a Goddamn bell tower and raining so serious fucking death down on all of the stupid section of god's creation. :twisted:

Yeah, I need a drink. But I can't have one until after I go home and beat my kids ass, that is IF I have calmed down enough to do it the right way by then.
Man, my 5yr old just got her hair again the other day. Thats the 4th fucking time she's done it. I've been trimming it little by little as it grows out to get it evened back up and it was almost G2G. Now she has a chunk out of her bangs again, almost down to the scalp. And she's like yours, she has a beautiful head of hair. And on top of that, we have an appointment for family pictures tomorrow and some how we're going to have to try and hide it!

It makes me want to choke the shit out of her, but what's a Daddy to do, thats my baby girl! :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
ANGRYCivilian
Tadpole

Post by ANGRYCivilian »

Creeping Death wrote:Don't even talk to me today.

This morning I woke up and found my youngest daughter's bed full of hair.
OK, I really need to get out of here. I read the second sentance and was thinking, "Oh fuck, this doesn't sound good." Then read the rest of the story and was relieved.

Who watched the Germany game? They were like a machine, a precise and efficient German machine.
St Barbara's Bastards
82C1P

"Parole officer says I gotta upgrade, or he won't give me back my stabbin' knife!"~Roberto
EvilCouch
Ranger

Post by EvilCouch »

Bah! Hair's overrated.

Shave it all to the scalp!
Clueless Joe(Sand hill): May 98 - May 99
Tabless Bitch (Bco 3/75): May 99 - May 01
REMF (11th Regt): May 01 - Feb 04
Leg Team/Squad leader (HHC 1-503, 2ID, OIF): Feb 04 - Dec 05
World's worst webcomic
Creeping Death
Ranger

Post by Creeping Death »

My wife just got back from taking her to get her hair cut. THEY HAD TO CUT EIGHT FUCKING INCHES OF HER HAIR OFF!

I need a fucking beer.
A Co 1/75 '94-'97
Class 5-96
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Creeping Death wrote:My wife just got back from taking her to get her hair cut. THEY HAD TO CUT EIGHT FUCKING INCHES OF HER HAIR OFF!

I need a fucking beer.
The first and second time mine did hers were close together, so I let it grow for a while and took 6" off of it to try and get it looking descent. The last time I cut it was about a month ago and I took off 4", and it was looking real good.

Just discussing it, I need a shot or twelve! :D
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89

Return to “The Mosh Pit”