Introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

ArmyDEP11x
Egg

Introduction

Post by ArmyDEP11x »

Hello Everyone, both a DEP and Cadidiot here...but I'm a pretty good sport so lay on the jokes :wink: As you may tell (from my name), I'm hoping to earn the shoulder cord, and one day wearing the coveted Ranger Scroll and Tab. I've got a long way to go, and any advice of any kind is appreciated...especially in the PT area...I don't have much of a guide to go on in that area.
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

How many slices of pizza can you eat in 30 seconds?

Welcome aboard. Got any stupid questions? Ask away.
EggMcMuffin
Tadpole

Post by EggMcMuffin »

Welcome. 8)

I sent you a PM. :P
Last edited by EggMcMuffin on March 14th, 2004, 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
USAFA-CAP
SWR-TX-441

With my left hand and the internet, anyone's my girlfriend.

"We must remember that one man is much the same as another,
and he is best who is trained in the severest school." -Thucydidies
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Spartan wrote:How many slices of pizza can you eat in 30 seconds?

Welcome aboard. Got any stupid questions? Ask away.
5. Welcome to the board.
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the board. New meat. Fuck you. It's raining today and my pussy hurts. Read first then ask. Ask something too stupid and you'll be wearing it.

Cadidiot. Oh brother. We don't have much luck with you guys. Seems like we always get the motivated assholes with a big mouth. Fuck it. Bring it on. I don't have to get in the conversation if I don't want to. You remember that too. My name is RANGER Bell.

Carry on.

RLTW
Bell
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

welcome, I do believe two threads were started (not completed) talking about PT.

8)
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
Currahee 3-4
Tadpole

Post by Currahee 3-4 »

Run for cover...Ranger Bells breathing napalm today.God help us all.

Btw 80 and sunny here!!!My pussy hurts because im dealing with dipshits today.They wont allow me to make them do pushups so im stuck just being mean.
A co 1/506th 91-92
1/327,2/327 92-94

From this day to the ending of the world we in it shall be remembered. We lucky few, we band of brothers. For he who today sheds his blood with me shall be my brother.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Currahee 3-4 wrote:Run for cover...Ranger Bells breathing napalm today.God help us all.

Btw 80 and sunny here!!!My pussy hurts because im dealing with dipshits today.They wont allow me to make them do pushups so im stuck just being mean.
Walk around grinning and don't say a word. If ya do say something growl. Makes em nervous as hell. "What the fuck is he grinning about?"? "I don't know but I'm staying away from him. Damn that's scary". bwahahhahahahhhaaaa.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Welcome, as Harris pointed out your thread is twofold and in introductions you will not find answers. Ask you question in an appropiate forum. You have received very good advice from the Rangers before me. Follow those instructions.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Blacksrt4
Tadpole

Post by Blacksrt4 »

Welcome to the site, if you have not already recived a PM concerning the Minor Mayhem section, please PM Weidert and tell him your new here and your a DEP and need to be squared away. Other than that yes reading before postin = good, keep that in mind at ALL times.
Harris
Tadpole

Post by Harris »

Minor Mayhem is opt 40 only blackskrt, I didn't see him say anything about having an opt40.

but still, welcome (as neither do I)
Slip away.
(Badmuther's Bitch)
being held hostage in sandhill...
shit_can
Embryo

Post by shit_can »

Welcome, check for info you need on this site before posting a question. It will save you an ass kickin. :lol:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

Welcome!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.

Return to “Introduction Archive”