Katrina--Aid to the US

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

502in62

Katrina--Aid to the US

Post by 502in62 »

Just for my own information I'm trying to put together a list of all the countries that will aid the US in the aftermath of Katrina. I'm having a hard time coming up with any on my own. :?: :?: :twisted: :twisted:
wellfed
Ranger

Post by wellfed »

I believe Texas is sending aid!
"You're never beaten until you admit it."

RS 1-86
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

I sent a bottle of Texas Swill to assist. A man has to give up some things when the call comes.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
SmileyTFJ

Post by SmileyTFJ »

Mexico has promised to send more of it's citizens across the border to aid in our recovery efforts.
Towedjmpr
Paratrooper

Post by Towedjmpr »

Good, we can use them to fill sand bags. Either fill or filler.

:twisted:
"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."

-- Dave Barry
Everett Ruess
Ranger

Post by Everett Ruess »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HHC 1/75 '92
OIF 07-09
197th STC (SO)(A)-present

Sua Sponte!

Courageous, untroubled, mocking and violent - that is what Wisdom wants us to be. Wisdom is a woman and loves only a warrior.
Friedrich Nietzsche
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

Germany and France said they will help by not talking shit about us behind our backs for one full week.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Sen John Kerry has given China the go ahead to Dam up the Mississippi and flood out the southern states so he can win the next election.

RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

Columbia promised to drop the coke prices so that Hollywood can contribute a little more generously...
jsmurphy
Tadpole

Post by jsmurphy »

hit_it wrote:Germany and France said they will help by not talking shit about us behind our backs for one full week.
Oh yeah ? Check this shit out. :twisted:

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/interna ... 79,00.html
11B20 leg grunt. OSUT Benning '80. B 2/13 FRG '81-'83. B 1/58 Benning '83-'84.

Fuck the UN
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

Of all this...the thing that pisses me off is seeing "Those People" looting and being lawless. I think that shoot on sight orders should be issued for personnel stealing, violating curfew and committing other crimes!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Silverback
Ranger

Post by Silverback »

DoorGunner wrote:
jsmurphy wrote:
hit_it wrote:Germany and France said they will help by not talking shit about us behind our backs for one full week.
Oh yeah ? Check this shit out. :twisted:

http://service.spiegel.de/cache/interna ... 79,00.html

I could think of something that would globaly warm Europe............. :twisted:
Does it resemble a very large oven? Geez how soon they forget!
RC 2-87
3-75 84/85, 95/97
"thnks 4 pratn merku!"
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

"The toughest commentary of the day comes from Germany's Environmental Minister, Jürgen Trittin, a Green Party member, who takes space in the Frankfurter Rundschau, a paper owned by the Social Democrats, to bash US President George W. Bush's environmental laxity"

Juergen Trittin and the Green Party (Die Gruenen) are some of the worst political trash to ever hit that country, not that they really had a glorious past (possible exceptions Willy Brandt and Genscher for some time) but they have been hyping everything possible under the planet as being the US's fault. While the Frankfurter Rundschau is an excellent newspaper (a very close second to the Herald Tribune IMO), it is surprising to see them give him that much space.

Return to “The Mosh Pit”