Yugoslavian SKS

Rifles, Machineguns, Mortars, etc...
mr.goodwrench83
Embryo

Yugoslavian SKS

Post by mr.goodwrench83 »

I would just like to let everyone know that i recently bought a Yugoslavian SKS. That rilfle is so awsome! I was just wondering if anyone else had one.
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

I hope you don't buy the extended clip(i think). I think that if you have an SKS it only acceptable to have the 10 round clip in, no more. But as long as no one knows your good to go :!:
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

Weidert wrote: I don't think there's a 10 shot limit per clip.
Well, you forgot, ACE lives in California, where Senators Boxer and the other older hag from San Francisco are major proponents of gun control and restrictions. To them, only the government should have weapons and the framers of the constitution when they wrote the 2nd ammendment meant that a well regulated militia of the citizenry should only have 'hunting' guns at their disposal. :roll:
Ace
Tadpole

Post by Ace »

Ahh thank you Ranger Spartan for clearing that up for me, As i did not know it applied to only California, or other designated states.

And living in California is easily made up for with great weather and great women 8) ... Although, its not for everyone. The democrats are the vast majority of this state :evil:
"Why?"
"The Question is why not"
"Well, Why"
"I know it's in my heart and soul"
"And if you don't make it?"
"Thats not an option"

Honored Moose Club Member
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

FC is what the unabomber used as his moniker. :twisted:

Funny that he's imprisoned there now as well.
Blowing Chunks
Embryo

Post by Blowing Chunks »

I havnt purchased one of the Yugos but I do own a Russian one, I did just recently sell my chinese one too. From what I understand Yugoslavia makes some of the best AKMs in the world, im sure its branched to their SKS rifles.
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

my arsenal consists of 1 russian mossin nagant :D 7.62x54 mm ww2 russian infantry rifle...quite nice actually
Blowing Chunks
Embryo

Post by Blowing Chunks »

BeerForMe wrote:my arsenal consists of 1 russian mossin nagant :D 7.62x54 mm ww2 russian infantry rifle...quite nice actually
lovely muzzle flash
BeerForMe

Post by BeerForMe »

barf wrote:
BeerForMe wrote:my arsenal consists of 1 russian mossin nagant :D 7.62x54 mm ww2 russian infantry rifle...quite nice actually
lovely muzzle flash
i just bought it a couple of days ago and havent gotten a chance to fire it yet.
mr.goodwrench83
Embryo

Post by mr.goodwrench83 »

I didn't expect to get this many replies. Thanks to everyone for posting. The SKS isn't my only gun though. I have a .38 special, 12 guage, and a 22 long rifle.
Saltbitch

Post by Saltbitch »

Just to clear the air....

It's not illegal to own those firearms.
It's not illegal to own those magazines (clips, to you dorks).
It IS illegal to put said magazine into the weapons. Owning one or both parts isn't against the law; using them together is. This law applies differently from weapon to weapon, state to state. You really do need to find out what the law is in your area/state pertaining to your particular weapons. God forbid you get caught violating this law; I'm pretty sure it is at LEAST a class 'D' Felony. You'll never own so much as a cap-gun again. The BATF are bloodthirsty bastards.

Return to “Weapons of War”