I have a question

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Bell

Post by Bell »

You are so fucked up. Make a proper introduction and fix yer sentence structure. Maybe someone will talk to ya then. Fix yer shit.

RLTW
Bell
AbnRgr289
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by AbnRgr289 »

Bell wrote:You are so fucked up. Make a proper introduction and fix yer sentence structure. Maybe someone will talk to ya then. Fix yer shit.

RLTW
Bell
DITTO!!! :roll:
"It's not for us to reason why, it's just for us to Do or Die!"

"S.A.F.R.A.!"

Bco 1/263rd Armor SCARNG. 11/84-7/87
Aco 3/75 Rgr Regt. 1/88-2/90 (Op-JC)
HHC 2/18 197 Inf Bde/3rd Bde 24th ID. 2/90-5/92 (Op-DS/DS)
HHC 4th RTB 5/92-12/95
Rgr class 1&2-89
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

Just fuck off.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
RTO
BANNED

Post by RTO »

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Ranger Hopps
Ranger

Post by Ranger Hopps »

oneman21 wrote:here's my introduction, I graduated high school, oh and screw you guys, i wanna serve my country but why should i wanna be a soilder with dick heads like you 2 running around busting people's balls that probably dont
deserve it
. is that better sentence structure. :wink:
Wow, obviously your little cock sucking hole has never heard WTF these Rangers on this site have done, or Rangers in general. This site is not for an ungreatful liberal ass like yourself. When you wake up in the morning to the sound of your alarm clock and not bombs going off think to yourself of why that is. It's because of the sacrafices these 2 men and the rest of the Rangers and veterans on this board have done. Your not wanted here, go back to your other site http://www.michealjackson.com. Don't join the army you will just be a waste of our tax payers money, and a discredit to the army!
1/75 Feb. '05-Jul '08

RS class 04-07

Ranger Saltbitch wrote: "...you will face fear and pain. Do not stop, do not listen; it will only give you excuses to quit."
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

oneman21 wrote:here's my introduction, I graduated high school, oh and screw you guys, i wanna serve my country but why should i wanna be a soilder with dick heads like you 2 running around busting people's balls that probably dont
deserve it . is that better sentence structure. :wink:
NO, IT'S NOT BETTER YOUNG FUCKTARD BECAUSE YOU STILL DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW TO FORM A SENTENCE PROPERLY OR USE PROPER PUNCTUATION.....LIKE CAPITALS!

The reason to become a Ranger is to be with others like yourself. Men who strive to be the best at everything they do, and don't worry about how hard it gets. Men who meet every challenge with the attitude that failure is not an option. Men who, if they were as fucked up as you are, would commit suicide!
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Bell

Post by Bell »

That's real funny kid. You still type like a third grader. And all I got out of your intro is you graduated high school.

If you wanna be a soldier then yer gonna run into a lot of guys like us. We actually try to help idiots like you. But if you can't get with the program then you don't get any help. Simple.

RLTW
Bell
Kilted Heathen
Tadpole

Post by Kilted Heathen »

And don't forget to fuck off.
312th LRS 1st CAV 89-91
RS 12-91
RI 4RTB 92-94
H Co.121(ABN)(LRS)04-PRESENT
WTC PRC 05-06
OIF 06-07
WTC PRC 07-2010
TF Wolf MUTC 2010-

"The lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying"

The trouble with Scotland is it's full of Scots!
DT
Tadpole

Post by DT »

Wrong forum man, your post goes in the DEP/civilian forum.

and if you can't even form a sentence there is no way in hell you'll even make it into the military, much less as a Ranger.

PM inbound man.
SkyShark
US Army Vet (Airborne)

Re: I have a question

Post by SkyShark »

oneman21 wrote:i want to become a Ranger but which if i make and dont think that it is for me? My father had a friend who said it was hard to survive in battalion as a newbie.
The only thing right here is you Capped Ranger. Good Job. Great to see you can follow instruction. :roll:
It's all good.
JMK SF G-2
Tadpole

Post by JMK SF G-2 »

A soilder? You're an idiot. I can only but quote Ranger Kilted Heathen: Fuck off.
And God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death. Neither sorrow, nor crying. Neither shall there be any more brain; for the former things are passed away. - Revelations
HarleyRider
Paratrooper

Post by HarleyRider »

It seems like everyday a newbie comes into your Ranger home here. I am amazed at how idiotic these kids act. I guess some guys think that they are really tough behind their keyboards with their attitude. What a great deal of them fail to realize is that if they do opt for an OPT 40 contract, they will most likely run into many Rangers on this board.

Pull your head out of your ass kid. You are disrespecting all of the Rangers, Veterans,etc on this board!
101st 96-98
25th 98-00
173rd 00-03
JRTC 2003-Mar 06
On orders back to 173rd
Nomad
Ranger

Post by Nomad »

One of my Brothers made a statement that rings especially true in your case and proves the theory:

"Don't worry, every minute an idiot is born!"

Return to “Introduction Archive”