Tool175

All you DEP's

Post by Tool175 »

All you DEP's go run 5 miles and then beer bong a sixer. :twisted:
The Tool, RLTW!!!
Carboned114
Tadpole

Post by Carboned114 »

Mission complete. Couldnt get my hands on the brew but would be more then happy to kill a sixer or two... :wink:
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Squared away young man, sloth where are you at, give me an ACE report
Spartan

Post by Spartan »

if Sloth = PHR, you won't hear from him anytime soon. He's busy trying to become a teenage parent.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

I was talking about importsrsloths kid he is somewhat squared away, or as much as someone can be for a fuckin cherry
Sloth don't let it go to your head, go run another 5 miles.
PaleHorseRider
Tadpole

Post by PaleHorseRider »

i just havent been repoirting in because there has been no new news, other than the fact that i have stress fractures and was put on con leave for a month, which i posted in the abn school section. i just didnt want to fill the posts with mindless pointless posts.
Tool175

Post by Tool175 »

Ooh I'm hurt, and there is sand in my pussy. Unless your legs are broken there are no excuses. Shit I remeber a jump where I had a tree landing, looked up at the bottom of my Jungle boot, my foot was wedged in a fork in the branches. The result was a a high and low ankle sprain and the tearing of ligaments. PHR I did not find this out until a week later B/c we were in the field and following the jump we did a 15 mi hump followed by movt to contact. Pain is something you have to deal w/ not whine about. Look at the post from that young HOOAH that broke his fuckin back and drove on. Grow a pair of balls and wear a condom, dumbasses like yourself shoud'nt be allowed to breed.
The Tool, RLTW!!!
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Ranger Tool - Sorry I was away for the weekend at my buddies cabin in the middle of kentucky doing rucking with guns... :twisted: haha and it got dark so we had to go the looonnngg way around and ended up going a good 20 or so miles total......

I also just ran 7 miles before posting this at the local park and did back / legs workout at the gym :twisted:
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

ImportsRsloths wrote:Ranger Tool - Sorry I was away for the weekend at my buddies cabin in the middle of kentucky doing rucking with guns... :twisted: haha and it got dark so we had to go the looonnngg way around and ended up going a good 20 or so miles total......

I also just ran 7 miles before posting this at the local park and did back / legs workout at the gym :twisted:
So when are you going to get off your lazy ass and do something strenuous? :lol:
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

Weidert- I ran the 7 miles before going to the gym..... Never say "COULDN'T" because theres a good chance someone CAN!! 8)
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

guy, if you went to the gym and did legs all out before going on a run, you wouldn't get 2 miles, much less 7.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
ImportsRsloths
Ranger

Post by ImportsRsloths »

haha, yea I was "hobbling" around after the gym.... and in fact, they hurt pretty good today :D .... I like it when I hurt the next day though becuase I always feel like I did a good work out then...

Also, the longer you have been working out, the less each routine "hurts" the next day.... Your body just gets use to it Im assuming.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

importsRsloths

are you back in class yet? how many more jumps do you need?
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg

Return to “The Mosh Pit”