Colored and whites in the 75th Ranger Regiment .. Part 2

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Ok I was 6'1" and weighed about 220lbs. I ran about a 13 minute two mile and when we had our Ranger squad challenge I bench pressed 330lbs. I ususally scored about a 290 or above for PT tests. So if that figures I shouldn't have been able to Ranger or swim. I was too big and too heavy and probably had too much muscle. Not too many of the skinny Rangers could bench press more than 100 lbs over their body weight though. But the rope climbs and the rock climbing in Ranger school and some I did as a civilian did smoke me though. Just too much weight to have to lift.

I did come down like a rock on jumps though.

Ranger2
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Do the Marines have their own website or do they just hang out here?

Ranger2
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

banned foo wrote:
Ranger2 wrote:Do the Marines have their own website or do they just hang out here?

Ranger2
You all have a great site!!!!! keep it up.
I kinda like this jarhead....he's a smartass. Ranger 2, you aint serious, how many fucking Marines know how to write much less read? This guy obviously got past 2nd grade which is quite an accomplishment......for Naval Infantry.
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

banned foo wrote: You all have a great site!!!!! keep it up.
Thanks for the compliment, Marine. PM inbound.
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Abell9 wrote:
banned foo wrote: You all have a great site!!!!! keep it up.
I kinda like this jarhead....he's a smartass. Ranger 2, you aint serious, how many fucking Marines know how to write much less read? This guy obviously got past 2nd grade which is quite an accomplishment......for Naval Infantry.
I never said they could read, they just seem to like hanging out here.

Ranger2
Rock Island Ranger
Ranger

Post by Rock Island Ranger »

Amazing how many Navy dudes he knows....aint it? Hummmmm, Yo, Gyrene....you came on here for BM dinja? :lol:
RS Class # 7-76

I'm not the way I am because I was a Ranger - I was a Ranger because of the way I am.

¿Querría usted el primer redondo en la rodilla o la cara?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends.
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Fuck yall. Homos. My money is that this is recon tommy.
Looon
Ranger

Post by Looon »

Horned Toad wrote:
Desert Sloth wrote:
Ranger2 wrote: I see that Desert Sloth still can't take a joke. Are you running the 1/2 marathon or what?

Ranger2
God Damn.....do you have to know right this second??? I am working the old lady up for it....I am getting the old ho hum.....I dunno....

the desert sloth decoder rigs says this actually mean" I asked the wife and she had a shit fit and is about to chop off whats left of my dick and put it in the little jar with my balls"
:lol: :lol: :lol:
B Co 3/75
1989-1990
Just Cause Airlando Commando

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”