Colored and whites in the 75th Ranger Regiment .. Part 2

Experiences of those who wear/wore the scroll.
rgrjoe175
Tadpole

Colored and whites in the 75th Ranger Regiment .. Part 2

Post by rgrjoe175 »

Just to annoy a Ranger bro from 2nd Batt. Ranger2 so is it muscle mass?

JP :lol:
1/75 80-83
Class 6-81
Bugsy
Ranger

Re: Colored and whites in the 75th Ranger Regiment .. Part 2

Post by Bugsy »

rgrjoe175 wrote:Just to annoy a Ranger bro from 2nd Batt. Ranger2 so is it muscle mass?

JP :lol:
lol, yeah it is, especially the muscle between my legs. :twisted:
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

It IS muscle mass...... :wink:

Man, thought you fuckers were going to drop this one!
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

It has to do with head size. So if you have a big head you swim better and mine is huge. So I swim better or just float with my huge head above water.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Ranger2
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ranger2 wrote:It has to do with head size. So if you have a big head you swim better and mine is huge. So I swim better or just float with my huge head above water.
:roll: :roll: :roll:
Ranger2
Ohh, ohh, okay..........It's clearer now....Desert Sloth was moaning something about you and great head............ :wink:
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

No Desert Sloth likes to give legs head. He was always down at the Manchus giving head. He was from weapons squad anyway before he came down to a real squad. We had to square him away when he came down and set him straight. His gayness came back after he got out and that is why he works for the federal government.

Remember he was hired when clinton was president. I got out because of him, Desert Sloth loved the don't ask don't tell.

Ranger2
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ranger2 wrote:No Desert Sloth likes to give legs head. He was always down at the Manchus giving head. He was from weapons squad anyway before he came down to a real squad. We had to square him away when he came down and set him straight. His gayness came back after he got out and that is why he works for the federal government.

Remember he was hired when clinton was president. I got out because of him, Desert Sloth loved the don't ask don't tell.

Ranger2
hehheheeeee.....

Fucking manchus.....man I hated them!
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Ranger2 wrote: His gayness came back after he got out and that is why he works for the federal government.

Ranger2

easy there making fun of the feds, not all are slack jawed fagots
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
Ranger2

Post by Ranger2 »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Ranger2 wrote:No Desert Sloth likes to give legs head. He was always down at the Manchus giving head. He was from weapons squad anyway before he came down to a real squad. We had to square him away when he came down and set him straight. His gayness came back after he got out and that is why he works for the federal government.

Ranger2

Look who the fuck is talking there Motor City boy......you had to move out to the country because the city folk found out who you were......most homos, like BM and yourself cover your true feelings for men by calling real MEN like myself queer......Brett related your homo "spooning" stories.....using your rank to take advantage of new privates is plain flat out wrong.

As for you BM.......I can understand why you went homo....you had trouble picking up females outside of the cattle farm......

Go stir trouble somewhere else manlovers.... :roll:
I see that Desert Sloth still can't take a joke. Are you running the 1/2 marathon or what?

Ranger2
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Ranger2 wrote:
Desert Sloth wrote:

Ranger2

Look who the fuck is talking there Motor City boy......you had to move out to the country because the city folk found out who you were......most homos, like BM and yourself cover your true feelings for men by calling real MEN like myself queer......Brett related your homo "spooning" stories.....using your rank to take advantage of new privates is plain flat out wrong.

As for you BM.......I can understand why you went homo....you had trouble picking up females outside of the cattle farm......

Go stir trouble somewhere else manlovers.... :roll:
I see that Desert Sloth still can't take a joke. Are you running the 1/2 marathon or what?

Ranger2
Ahh, so this is a long time thing! :wink:
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Ranger2 wrote: I see that Desert Sloth still can't take a joke. Are you running the 1/2 marathon or what?

Ranger2
God Damn.....do you have to know right this second??? I am working the old lady up for it....I am getting the old ho hum.....I dunno....
Is this something else that Sean is going to flake on? :wink:
Horned Toad
Ranger

Post by Horned Toad »

Desert Sloth wrote:
Ranger2 wrote: I see that Desert Sloth still can't take a joke. Are you running the 1/2 marathon or what?

Ranger2
God Damn.....do you have to know right this second??? I am working the old lady up for it....I am getting the old ho hum.....I dunno....

the desert sloth decoder rigs says this actually mean" I asked the wife and she had a shit fit and is about to chop off whats left of my dick and put it in the little jar with my balls"
75th RGR RGT 91-94
RS 03-92
BadMuther
BANNED

Post by BadMuther »

Horned Toad wrote:
Desert Sloth wrote:

Ranger2

the desert sloth decoder rigs says this actually mean" I asked the wife and she had a shit fit and is about to chop off whats left of my dick and put it in the little jar with my balls"
hehehheeee........ :twisted:

Return to “75th Ranger Regiment Public Forum”