Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Ranger Steadfast. My assignment will be completed by my next post. Thank you.
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

G'day & welcome Travis... Seems Sheridan has a concentration of rowdies, between you and Rgr V-R. I'll be expecting plenty of trouble outta you. 8)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

lawdog, ya can lock up my ass in JUL when I pass thru your area! Or you can take me to a nice place and get some eggs together! I luvs a good breakfast.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

RideGrrl wrote:G'day & welcome Travis... Seems Sheridan has a concentration of rowdies, between you and Rgr V-R. I'll be expecting plenty of trouble outta you. 8)
Careful what you wish for :twisted:
“You got the right to remain silent, so shut the fuck up, ok? You got the right to an attorney. If you can't afford an attorney, we will provide you with the dumbest fucking lawyer on earth. If you get Johnny Cochrane, I'll kill ya!â€
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Steadfast wrote:lawdog, ya can lock up my ass in JUL when I pass thru your area! Or you can take me to a nice place and get some eggs together! I luvs a good breakfast.
Ranger Steadfast. My assignment is complete. Don't worry about the jail...I'll take care of you when you pass through. 8)
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Thank you for the 50 lawdog. You sound like a very fit father. A loving father. You do 50 too easy. Next time I will have to increase the amount tenfold. It has so far been a pleasure to make your acquaintance lawdog. I also like your name. Sounds very effective. :shock: BTW, whom is your daughter?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
RideGrrl
Tadpole

Post by RideGrrl »

lawdog wrote:
RideGrrl wrote:G'day & welcome Travis... Seems Sheridan has a concentration of rowdies, between you and Rgr V-R. I'll be expecting plenty of trouble outta you. 8)
Careful what you wish for :twisted:
Duly noted, Occifer. 8)
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

LD-
Welcome to the site! Go Cowboys!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

Steadfast wrote:Thank you for the 50 lawdog. You sound like a very fit father. A loving father. You do 50 too easy. Next time I will have to increase the amount tenfold. It has so far been a pleasure to make your acquaintance lawdog. I also like your name. Sounds very effective. :shock: BTW, whom is your daughter?
50 was enough for me to learn my lesson. I have a 21 month old angel. She's with her mother now so I can get back to it.
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

EarthPig wrote:LD-
RLTW
EP
A Pokes fan???? No shit!!!! How'd that happen?
Earthpig
Ranger

Post by Earthpig »

lawdog wrote:
RLTW
EP
Both of my parents are UW grads. I was born in Lovell and spent my youth in Cody. It's a pretty part of the country!
RLTW
EP
Always remember: BROS BEFORE HOES.
Vee
Ranger

Post by Vee »

Desert Sloth wrote:
V-Rod wrote:Just start knocken 'em out.

I'll let ya know when I'm tired. :twisted:
God Damn V-Rod......do you always treat your ONLY friend this way...... :shock:
He might be my only friend.....but he's still a FUCKING LEG!!!!
RSD 96-99
lawdog
Tadpole

Post by lawdog »

EarthPig wrote:
lawdog wrote:
RLTW
EP
Both of my parents are UW grads. I was born in Lovell and spent my youth in Cody. It's a pretty part of the country!
RLTW
EP
Great! When were you in Cody. I have a couple friends that came from around that area. Forgot to ask you about your story about the guy whose skull cap came off and still put up a fight. Fuck! I had to go to work right after I read that! I was praying I didn't have to serve a warrant! Makes some of the shit I've seen on the job pale in comparison.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Welcome to the board Lawdog.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Introduction Archive”