home for exodus

Commo from our members who are in OSUT, Jump School, RIP, Ranger School, etc.
JohnKerrySucks
Embryo

home for exodus

Post by JohnKerrySucks »

Just wanted to let everyone know that I made it through BCT and I'm now in AIT at Ft. Gordon. And for any DEP's that read this AIT is the biggest load of bullshit ever, the place is like a cheerleader camp compared to Ft. Benning. But I do have good instructors so I am learning alot, I also was able to volunteer for airborne and RIP's. Nothing is ceartain since it all depends on if there are open slots, but at least there is a chance. Thanks for all the information on this website and for letting me post. We were on a different kind of program at Benning, we did a 6 day FTX and alot of convoy ops. and traffick control points. Also the "stairway to heaven" wasn't as bad as everyone made it sound like it was going to be. Thanks again.

B CO 2/47
B CO 369
Bell

Post by Bell »

Thanks for the SITREP. Glad to see you're driving on. Keep us posted on that Airborne and RIP slot. You will be one of the lucky ones if ya get it.

RLTW
Bell
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

I did my AIT at Ft Gordon about a hundred years ago. :shock: Thanks for the sitrep so9/15. Enjoy the Christmas break.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4

Return to “Letters from School”