Congress to probe Secret Service prostitution scandal

Discussions on the American political landscape and its participants, world events and defense policy.

Moderator: Site Admin

hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Congress to probe Secret Service prostitution scandal

Post by hobbit »

Mark Sullivan, Secret Service director, needs to take the fall here. Obviously this is an agency with zero direction from the top. Sullivan is a life-long lefty who started his 28-year bureaucratic career with HUD, who's never served in the military, which may explain why he finds it so expeditious to stick his nose up the asses of Janet Napolitano and President Obama regarding their loathing of our nation's combat veterans. This guy has got to go.
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
Slowpoke
Ranger/Moderator

Post by Slowpoke »

Along with the GSA's party in Vegas, this is just another example of a government out of control.
I never wore a cape, but I still have my dog tags.

Experienced Peek Freak!!

173rd Abn LRRP...'66/'67
C/1/506 101st Abn
B/2/325 82nd Abn
Jim
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Jim »

Slowpoke wrote:Along with the GSA's party in Vegas, this is just another example of a government out of control.
Amen, brother!
Ranger Class 13-71
Advisor, VN 66-68 69-70
42d Vn Ranger Battalion 1969-1970
Trainer, El Salvador 86-87
Advisor, Saudi Arabian National Guard 91, 93-94
75th RRA Life Member #867
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

I'm sure the POTUS will look into this with his keen attorney mind and decide that it would be best for the country if the Secret Service went back to investigationg counterfeiters. As for the POTUS's personal protection? Well he could just enlist the kind, patriotic services of the New Black Panthers, or the Nation of Islam, a new praetorian guard , if you will. :roll:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

colt1rgr, I can see through your sarcasm and just know that you will be casting your vote for ole Barry this fall. :lol: :lol: :lol:
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
hobbit
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by hobbit »

It gets worse: some of the prostitutes may have been underage girls.

It was Newsmax Washington correspondent Ronald Kessler who broke this story. Kessler authored the New York Times best seller "In the President's Secret Service", an in-depth expose' of the Secret Service published in 2010. Obviously, Kessler has some pretty good contacts within the Secret Service. He believes the agency has gone so rotten it'll take another presidential assasination to finally clean things up. He blames this situation first and foremost on director Mark Sullivan, whom he indicts for letting the Secret Service get so lax that schedules of the president's every every move and location have been left in unsecured hotel room safes, most recently in Colombia, there for any potential assassin to take a peek.

In spite of the three firings Sullivan announced today, Kessler predicts that all of the agents involved in soliciting prostitutes in Colombia will be fired. Sullivan will throw as many agents under the bus as he has to in order to save his own ass. I can hardly wait until he himself is called to testify before congress.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/secret ... /id/436004
L Company Ranger
RVN 70/71
75th RRA Life Member

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing. -Albert Einstein
colt1rgr
Ranger

Post by colt1rgr »

Flesh Thorn wrote:colt1rgr, I can see through your sarcasm and just know that you will be casting your vote for ole Barry this fall. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know it! Hail Obama! :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:
1st Ranger Bn 86-92, C Co, HHC, Bn COLT, RHQ 94-95 Ranger Class 14-87 MFF 05 May 88

"Life is like a drop zone, sometimes you just miss the whole damn thing!"

Return to “News, Politics, and Policy”