War Veteran's Prosthetic Hands Stolen From Car

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

War Veteran's Prosthetic Hands Stolen From Car

Post by Flesh Thorn »

JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. -- Daniel McConnell has been left handed for the last five years. He lost his right arm while serving in Afghanistan in 2006. But lately, it's been a series of unfortunate events, three of his prosthetic hands broke in one week, which McConnell says is rare.

After getting them fixed, McConnell put his spare prosthetic hands in a duffel bag in the back seat of his car. But what happened last Saturday wasn't so rare to McConnell, once again his car was broken into.
Read More
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
deleon275
Ranger

Re: War Veteran's Prosthetic Hands Stolen From Car

Post by deleon275 »

Whoever the dickwad was that stole this probably didn't even know what was inside it. Typical burglars like this just smash and grab and a duffel bag is good odds for a tweaker to score some cash. Lock it-hide it-keep it.
"When you look at this final agreement that we came to with the White House, I got 98 percent of what I wanted. I’m pretty happy." John Boehner

''If we took away the minimum wage — if conceivably it was gone — we could potentially virtually wipe out unemployment completely because we would be able to offer jobs at whatever level.''

Return to “The News Dump”