HOW HEAVY IS YOUR STATE?

News posted by members of this site. If you want to publish your own article or have something of value for the front page please indicate it as such.
Before posting make sure it hasn't already been posted. Write a concise and pertinent intro if you are going to post here.

Moderator: Site Admin

Forum rules
Check for duplicates before posting, otherwise post it in the original thread. If you want to post an article of your own or find it significant for the front page please let us know. Rangers Lead the Way
C-MAC
USAF Veteran

Re: HOW HEAVY IS YOUR STATE?

Post by C-MAC »

I say we smooth the averages. If everyone from different states ate the following diet, it might do it;

Breakfast
Grits with lard, four strips bacon and melted Wisconsin cheese.
Coffee with lots of sugar

Lunch
Triple cheeseburgers with bacon
Pork ribs slathered with high-calorie sauce
Cheese fries (lg), with crumbled bacon
2 beers.

Dinner
I triple cheeseburger
2 brats
(optional) Phili Cheesesteak
lg cheese fries with crumbled bacon
2 sides cornbread. generous butter
3 beers

I almost forgot; one-hour nap after each meal. Large amounts of daytime TV. Park in handicap spots or closest spot available- even if you have to clip an old lady or pregnant woman to get the spot. Absolutely no running or walking greater than 20 yards. :shock:
If you want to be successful at anything, you'll need to develop a never quit attitude. Don't let life happen to you. Grab it by the throat and make life dance to your tune.
Ranger KW Driver
Flesh Thorn
Ranger

Post by Flesh Thorn »

From my observations at the grocery store, obese people drink A LOT of soft drinks and eat a lot of bread,milk, and sugar. I have seen fat people push two carts to the check out line and one of them is usually loaded down with soft drinks. Pushing the two carts out to the fire lane where they parked the car is the most exercise they get all week.
A Co. 3/75 Ranger Regt. HQ Section Dec 85-June 86.
HSC USAITC June 86-April 88
NAVSEA, 2014 to Present

Psalm 144:1 A Psalm of David. Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
Rugger
Ranger

Post by Rugger »

I think this cartoon says it all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
A 3/75 86-88 Ranger Class 12-87

Return to “The News Dump”