Introduction Dominic

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

BladesPoint
Egg

Introduction Dominic

Post by BladesPoint »

My real name is Dominic. I am here to obtain information obtaining to my goals of becoming a ranger. I know it wont be easy and i will have to earn it. I joined this forum so i could obtain no bullshit information. i enjoy Shooting, Brewing,Reloading,and Women. other than that not much else to me.
Death smiles on all men all man can do is smile back.
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Re: Introduction Dominic

Post by Steadfast »

BladesPoint wrote:My real name is Dominic. I am here to obtain information obtaining to my goals of becoming a ranger. I know it wont be easy and i will have to earn it. I joined this forum so i could obtain no bullshit information. i enjoy Shooting, Brewing,Reloading,and Women. other than that not much else to me.
Welcome BladesPoint. On this site we capitalize the "R" in Ranger.

excerpt of
I am here to obtain information obtaining to my goals of becoming a ranger. I know it wont be easy and i will have to earn it. I joined this forum so i could obtain no bullshit information.
Why are you posting bullshit guesses elsewhere. You are here to read, read & read some more.

Do yourself a favor & head on over to: Recruiters and Schools - Q&A - and all the forums within there.

I did not read your age, how old are you?
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
nightcrawler
US Army Veteran

Re: Introduction Dominic

Post by nightcrawler »

BladesPoint wrote:My real name is Dominic. I am here to obtain information obtaining to my goals of becoming a ranger. I know it wont be easy and i will have to earn it. I joined this forum so i could obtain no bullshit information. i enjoy Shooting, Brewing,Reloading,and Women. other than that not much else to me.
WOW dude! Some intro you've got there! Interesting ..........
Good Luck buddy! Yeah! Welcome
DUCTI AMORE PATRIAE
"Having Been Led by love of country"
ACO 1-506 INF BN 02-04 Camp Giant
ACO 1-506 INF BN 05-06 Camp Greaves
Currahee
Operation Iraqi Freedom (al-Habbaniyah)
ACO 2-12 INF BN 06-Present Camp Carson
Operation Iraqi Freedom (Baghdad) Al Doura District

All gave some, but some gave all!
RIP Jerimiah J. Veitch

Return to “Introduction Archive”