Introduction: Geoff

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Dntwishforitwrkforit
Future Soldier / Opt40

Introduction: Geoff

Post by Dntwishforitwrkforit »

Hello Rangers,

My name is Geoff, and I am a 2008 graduate with my B.S. in Exercise Science. I am currently working at a hospital, but am ready to get away from that and be a part of the Army. I am in the process of enlisting, and shooting for an 11x Option 40 contract, but if there is no Option 40 I plan on going 11x and working my tail off to hopefully get a slot. I look forward to reading the insight from those of you on this site, reading much and speaking very, very little. Thank you for allowing me to be here.
Shipdate: 20120221
CharlieRanger1FFV
Ranger

Re: Introduction: Geoff

Post by CharlieRanger1FFV »

Welcome to the site, Dntwishforitwrkforit . . .Don't sign anything until you get what you want. You may have to wait for the 11X/opt40 slots to open up, but if thats your goal then its worth the wait.

RLTW!!!
Silencium Mortium

B /1/504 82nd Abn 69 - 70
C co (Ranger) 75th (Abn) Inf, II Corps Rangers, 70 - 71 Viet Nam
12th SFG (A) 76 - 78
75th Ranger Regiment Association, Lifetime Member # 2776
Dntwishforitwrkforit
Future Soldier / Opt40

Re: Introduction: Geoff

Post by Dntwishforitwrkforit »

Roger, Ranger CharlieRanger1FFV. Thank you for the welcome. I originally didn't realize there was an Option 40 and was deadset on going as an 11x and working my tail off and getting a spot in RASP, though it would be much more anxiety playing the waiting game, I would be ok with that. If I can go in with an Option 40 that would be basically an added bonus to me.
Shipdate: 20120221

Return to “Introduction Archive”