11B2v Admin Nco

General Discussions for all members.

Moderator: Site Admin

mypetrobot
Ranger

11B2v Admin Nco

Post by mypetrobot »

They can't be serious can they? I mean I know it's for an LRS unit but am I missing something? :?

http://www.md.ngb.army.mil/Jobs/AGR/FY1 ... 11B2V).pdf

DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES: Responsible for upkeep of MPRJ, HREC, and DREC IAW office operating policies. Processes, verifies and files personnel actions. Audits and inventories records. Verifies unit requests for soldiers. Insures all actions are processed IAW applicable directives/regulations. Prioritize, follow-up, and post TL’s upon receipt. Maintain section and personal libraries. Prepare a variety of reports and correspondence. PERFORMS OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED.

QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED: MOS: 11B2V. Applicant must have a valid state driver’s license and High School Diploma or GED. A physical demands rating of very heavy. A minimum score of 90 in aptitude area CO on Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery (ASVAB) tests administered prior to 2 January 2002 or a minimum score of 87 in aptitude area CO on ASVAB tests administered on and after 2 January 2002. Must have a minimum physical profile of 111221. Color discrimination of red/green. Correctable vision of 20/20 in one eye; 20/100 in other eye. Applicant must possess potential to perform required duties and become MOSQ within 12 months if selected for position. Any soldier more than two grades below the authorized grade on this announcement can apply but a TAG approved waiver is required if selected for the position.
RS Class 02-09
ODA 9225
ODA 9221
mypetrobot
Ranger

Re: 11B2v Admin Nco

Post by mypetrobot »

Yeah I didn't want to eat crow and blast away at it but I wasn't sure exactly what it was.
RS Class 02-09
ODA 9225
ODA 9221

Return to “The Mosh Pit”