Introduction - Matthew

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

Comunique
Embryo

Introduction - Matthew

Post by Comunique »

Good, all be it, very late evening Rangers! My name is Matthew, 26, and I am currently in DEP with a 68W option 40 contract. I ship out 20110418. This has been a relatively long time coming and am glad I've been giving the chance!

I want to express my great appreciation for this site (This might be said a lot but I think it should be reiterated again.) and for the wealth of knowledge here or known by those who are involved within the Rangers and other military branches. It has been a huge help in every aspect!
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Re: Introduction - Matthew

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and congratulations for enlisting. How long a ago did you enlist? Also, post results of a PT test. Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group
Comunique
Embryo

Post by Comunique »

Ranger Bill,

I enlisted this week.

Current PT scores:
Push-ups: 51
Pull-ups: 6
Sit-ups: 91
2 mile: 13:25

I have been an ultra marathoner and adventure racer for the last five years. My running and core strength are obviously my strong points and my upper body strength is my weakness. The 2 mile run was on short rolling hills because where I live there is not a stretch of ground I can run that is flat enough for long enough to effectively test.
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

Congratulations for enlisting and signing an option 40 contract.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22

Return to “Introduction Archive”