introduction

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

jmon
Egg

introduction

Post by jmon »

hi Rangers,
my name is Jesse, i am certainly in dep shipping out Oct 4 2010, im going to be a 25b and I have an option 40 in my enlistment contract. Also i have enough college go in as a e3. i have come here to find out some information on life in Ranger regiment as well as work out tips. honestly i didn't know much about the Rangers except it was very changeling and a elite regiment i was kind of apprehensive about signing a Ranger contract. However now that I have some very basic understanding of what a Ranger does I think it was the best thing i have ever done.

also i would to thank every Ranger on this site for their service as well as thanking you for allowing people like me to have access to this site.
jmon
Egg

Re: introduction

Post by jmon »

Also i would to thank every Ranger on this site for their service as well as thanking every Ranger on this site for allowing people like me to have access to this site. Also my age is 22. I posted this to correct my previous post.

Also see i should post my pt scores they suck. 45 push ups 2 mins, 40 sit ups 2 mins, 2 mile run 17 mins!!! i know its hard to believe but i have improved my score a lot since i DEP'd in 4 months ago. I am planing on working out every night and weekend during my 5 month ait im sure by then i should be where i need to be physically.
linuxheels
Embryo

Post by linuxheels »

Thanks for your decision to enlist and serve. Next work on your grammar, it will show you have attention to detail. Capitalize at the beginning of sentences and learn to spell challenging. I say this because in the 25 series you will configuring routers and switches and proper spelling will be of high importance when you have to create and edit configuration files. Trust me if you dick up a router config and prevent people from getting out to the network you will feel like a turd in the punch bowl. Attention to detail starts now. Get used to it.
OSUT-FORT BENNING 3/32 (JUL 1992 - OCT 1992)
C CO 1/119TH Mech Inf NCNG (DEC 1991 - MAY 1993)
C BTRY 5/5 ADA (CAMP CASEY KOREA, AUG 1993 - AUG 1994)
C BTRY 4/5 ADA (FORT HOOD, TX SEP 1994 - JUN 96)
30TH CSG NCNG (DEC 02- DEC 05)
OIF (JAN 2003 - AUG 2003)

If you take a shit, put it back
Steadfast
Rest In Peace Ranger

Post by Steadfast »

Make your own luck the best luck you could ever have and never, ever, quit.
Stay out of trouble jmon and get together with the PT studs that work out during all your different training locations.
RLTW
Steadfast

4/325 82d DIV 68-69
2nd Bde HHC (LRRP), 4 ID
K Co (Rgr), 75th Inf (Abn), 4 ID
69-70
I cooked with C- 4
al_2ndWolfhounds
Ranger

Post by al_2ndWolfhounds »

Welcome, thank you for enlisting.
RLTW

Active service 01/67-12/73
Ranger Class 10-68
2/27 Inf 25th Inf Div Vietnam 01/69-01/70

"In America, anybody can be president. That's one of the risks you take." - Adlai Stevenson (1900-1965)
“The enemy is anybody who’s going to get you killed, no matter which side he is on.” – Joseph Heller, Catch-22
jmon
Egg

Post by jmon »

Thank you guardsman linuxheels for the advise. My spelling are grammar are very poor. I welcome any correction and punishment for mistakes in those areas when I post in this site. Also thank you Ranger steadfast for the advise and encouragement.
Ranger Bill
Ranger

Post by Ranger Bill »

Welcome and congratulations for enlisting. You need some serious work on your PT. What are you currently doing to get in shape? Be sure to read and heed the ROE PM I have sent you.
WE NEED MORE RANGERS!

http://www.75thrra.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Mentor to Pellet2007, ChaoticGood & RFS1307

Ranger School Class 3-69

7th Special Forces Group
K Company (Ranger) 75th Infantry (Airborne)
4th Infantry Division
82d Airborne Division
12th Special Forces Group

Return to “Introduction Archive”