background question

Questions and Answers about obtaining an Option 40 Contract and other routes to serving as a Ranger in the US Army.
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

background question

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

SFC Hit_it,
When going through my initial interview with the recruiter the other day he asked me where all I had lived for his criminal background check..I told him I had lived in Dallas, and Baton Rouge along with the town I currenlty live in and spent most of my life in.....he asked how long I lived in Dallas and BR...I was in both for less than a year and he told me he'd just run a check on my hometown since I hadn't been in the other two towns for more than a year. I didn't break any laws in either town or anything but I am concerned this could come back to haunt me when going for security clearances later on.....do I need to let them know where all I lived when I go to MEPS or should I just tell them what town I live in currently so there won't be a discrepancy between their records and my recruiters records?

Thank you
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
hit_it
Paratrooper

Post by hit_it »

he only needs to go back to when you were 16 or 7 years if you have that time. don't worry about it. he's right.
MSG Hit_it

@Bragg
Narrow Gauge RR
Tadpole

Post by Narrow Gauge RR »

I appreciate it...just trying to cover my own ass....don't want to start a shit storm before I even get a ship date :lol:
...I turned down their dope. And I turned down their stupid trends. And the hippies always hated me, because they were preaching peace and love and I was loading a .44 magnum.
Ted Nugent

What's a fart? A turd honking for right of way.
Bell

Post by Bell »

Then stop asking questions and just answer.

RLTW
Bell

Return to “Recruitment Process”