Intro

This Archive will be used for Future Soldiers and Civilian Introductions 6 months old and older

Moderator: Site Admin

VAK
USAF Veteran

Post by VAK »

In reading this thread, I have got to say you have alot to think about and plan for... I do wish you well and hope all goes your way, I also hope sincerely that you pay heed to all that the Ranger's here tell you, moreover I would say that you should not only pay heed to but maybe even carry around with you those immortal words of wisdom offerred to you by Silverback... I think they will carry you far.

I wish you well, fight hard.

Good Luck,
usaftacp
"Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
(Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe)

Mentor to those who would seek to be CAS God's
NoMoreRegrets
Tadpole

Post by NoMoreRegrets »

Thanks for the well wishes usaftacp, I appreciate it.

BTW, updates for everyone... I have told my wife about my decision and upcoming enlistment. She was, of course, very reluctant about it, and all the many dozens of issues surrounding it. However, in the end, she is behind me all the way. She's heard me complain of my regret probably a thousand times over the 13 years we've been married, so she understands how important it is to me to do this and showing just what an amazing woman and wife she is, told me that I had her undying support and that she would be proud to be the wife of an Army man, and doubly proud to be the wife of a Ranger.

So, I'm a happy man today.

One obstacle down... a few dozen more to go.
NoMoreRegrets
- better late than never.
mipuke
Tadpole

Post by mipuke »

Welcome NoMoreRegrets
From someone who was married. The best of luck to you. Marrage and the millitary don't like each other. They both take a lot of time. Just remember at the end of the day that you two are a team. You alone can go far. However with her by your side you will go farther than you ever dreamed. Remember all that she is and will be doing while you are in school. You will not have time to do the things around the house that you now do. I will not blow you smoke. I have seen the stress the military can cause on marrage. Many of my friend's and myself have divorced because of said stress. When you are home stop and do something just for her.

VANGUARD
"NO FATE" T2
Bevo It's Whats for dinner!!!!

Return to “Introduction Archive”