About RIP (Now RASP)

Eight weeks of smoke, training & evaluation.
CT29
Egg

Re: About RIP

Post by CT29 »

Roger
Bugsy
Ranger

Post by Bugsy »

Rick9388 wrote:Roger, Ranger cdwdirect

Sorry i missed that part, i didnt mean any disrespect i just didnt really think, its been a long day but thats no excuse so i apologize
GET YOURSELF AN AVATAR AND DO NOT POST ANYTHING ELSE ON THIS ENTIRE BOARD AGAIN UNTIL YOU DO, IN ADDITION DO NOT MAKE "ANY" RESPONSE OTHER THAN Roger Ranger Cdwdirect in this thread ever again!
1984 - 1985 5th Inf Div
1985 - 1986 75th Inf Ranger Regt
1986 - 1988 3/12 SFG (ABN)

The strength of the pack is the Wolf... and the strength of the Wolf is the pack... :twisted:
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

CT29 wrote:Roger
Pushups NOW!!!!
boscounderfoot
Ranger

Post by boscounderfoot »

xlt580 wrote:
Rick9388 wrote:Thats an awesome post man, thanks a lot for getting that to us. Also, how accurate is the youtube videos of Ranger School?? im not sure if you guys have seen them, but its about an hour long and its a really great set of videos, but there in the old BDU's and id love to know if any of it has changed. Thanks
Come on man pay attention to detail. It would do you good to read the thread before you posted. Rangers have a set of standards and you already failed to meet the one in this thread. All that is required out of non-Rangers is Roger Ranger cdwdirect! Nothing more nothing less.
Stay in your lane and quit being a fucking spotlight........Do pushups!!!
Dedication11b
Egg

Post by Dedication11b »

Roger.
I'm not in the DEP yet but working on my contract.
Thanks a lot Ranger Cdwdirect for this great chunk of information.
kozzman555
Inprocessing

Post by kozzman555 »

Dedication11b wrote:Roger.
I'm not in the DEP yet but working on my contract.
Thanks a lot Ranger Cdwdirect for this great chunk of information.
lol roger...what? dude, as a private currently in the regiment, i can tell you there is nothing worse than pissing off your chain of command than a ton of people, especially new people (read myself included) by fucking up stupid easy shit, like addressing someone with the proper respect they deserve, whether you think they deserve it or not. its immaterial.

back on topic,

1. dont worry so much about Ranger school, get the regiment first. since i graduated RIP april 3, 2009, ive got a pretty good idea what its like so you can hit me up if you want to. however, im not gonna tell you too much about it. thats half the fun, figuring out what the hell is going on.

2. dont psych yourself out, RIP is hard, it sucks. alot. but think of this. how many people have graduated it? you can do it if you dont quit, dont be a buddy fucker, and dont fuck up too much (youre a private, youre gonna fuck up. just do your best not to do it too much).

3. best advice i can give you for RIP is dont let them mindfuck you. they will play fuck fuck games. its lame. best way to get a handle on it is to always assume the worst. if they tell you youre gonna be done with something by 1600, tell yourself that itll be 2000. that way you are never disappointed, and in fact will be pleasantly surprised when you get done earlier than 2000. if they tell you that tomorrow is gonna be easy, its probably gonna suck giant floppy donkey dick. take whatever they say, assume the exact opposite and youre gonna be right more often than not. now, im gonna add a caveat to that, this only applies to RIP. in battalion, they tell you whats going on, straight up. so dont think that shit carries over, it doesnt. being a Ranger is only as awesome as you make it. be squared away and lay low. your chain of command shouldnt know your name or face. thats bad.

so, in conclusion, good luck and dont be a pussy.

p.s. practice GFT
Mentee of RangerRon
Bravo57
Ranger

Post by Bravo57 »

kozzman555 , check PM's
B Co. FIST 3/75 Rgr Rgt.
1991-2000
RS 9-92
Task Force Ranger 1993

For those who fight for it, freedom has a flavor the protected will never know.
jdouglas40
Egg

Post by jdouglas40 »

Roger
fultonwrestling
Embryo

Post by fultonwrestling »

Roger, Ranger cdwdirect
Last edited by fultonwrestling on July 11th, 2009, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shipdate: 20091118

Mentee to Ranger HakweeRgr
Badam
Egg

Post by Badam »

Roger, Ranger cdwdirect

Return to “About RASP”